Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number (692 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by Joel3(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2014
the number is switch off. How do i reclaime the airtime?
Re: I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by beinstein(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
send the same amount of airtime to the same number again. Your double transactions of airtime will be automatically restored.
Re: I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by Joel3(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
beinstein:
send the same amount of airtime to the same number again. Your double transactions of airtime will be automatically restored.
ahaha, you kiddy right? the number is not going, it seems its not in used.
Re: I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by beinstein(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:
ahaha, you kiddy right? the number is not going, it seems its not in used.
just do exactly as i said and you'll definitely have your airtime back.
Re: I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by Joel3(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
beinstein:
just do exactly as i said and you'll definitely have your airtime back.
tell me u are kiddy.
Re: I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by beinstein(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:
tell me u are kiddy.
of course not.
Re: I Bought Airtel Airtime From My Firstmonie App To Wrong Number by Joel3(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
i dont believe you. And i forgo of the airtime.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Quick Specs / Pls I Need Injoo Powerbank / A Nairalander Android App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.