Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

10 Incredible Muhammad Statements - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Incredible Muhammad Statements (411 Views)

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Incredible Muhammad Statements by chinedumo(m): 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
10 statements of muhammad makes you wonder : HOW CAN MUSLIMS HAVE SUCH A PERSON AS THEIR ROLE MODEL ??
1. Muhammad claimed he beat Satann (literally) single handed by chocking him.
Bukhari (2:22:301) - Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the m......orning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)."
2. Anyone want to buy Muhammad's own Vanish stain remover?
Abu Dawud (1:66) - Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The people asked the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
3. Not only did Muhammad hate Jews, unbelievers, dogs, women and blacks..... He hated wigs too.
Bukhari (6:60:409) - Narrated Abdullah (bin Mus'ud): Allah's Apostle has cursed the lady who uses false hair.
4. Muslims seem to need instructions on how to get dressed too.
Bukhari (7:72:746) - Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should walk, wearing one shoe only; he should either put on both shoes or put on no shoes whatsoever."
5. Bit nasty of Muhammad to slate camel herders, as his uncle (who raised him) was one.
Bukhari (4:54:520) - Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The main source of disbelief is in the east. Pride and arrogance are characteristicsof the owners of horses and camels, and those bedouins who are busy with their camels and pay no attention to Religion; while modesty and gentleness are the characteristicsof the owners of sheep."
6. What do you expect from a sick paedophile. Maybe this women was 12? Too old for our camel urine drinker.
Al-Tabari (vol.9 p.139) - "When the Prophet went to her he found her to be an old woman, so he divorced her."
7. Don't know what this is about. After Muhammad took a fifth of all bounty took, no one could afford silver.
Bukhari (7:69:538) - Narrated Um Salama: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah's Apostle said, "He who drinks in silver utensils is only filling his abdomen with Hell Fire."
8. Stones running off with Moses' clothes, Men sleeping in a cave for 300yrs..... Muhammad must have smoked some good hash.
Bukhari (5:58:199) - Narrated ‘Abdur-Rahman: "I asked Masruq, ‘Who informed the Prophet about the Jinns at the night when they heard the Qur'an?’ He said, ‘Your father ‘Abdullah informed me that a tree informed the Prophet about them.’"
9. Muhammad set the rules for British tv show, Bargain Hunt.
Bukhari (9:86:94) - Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: A man mentioned to the Prophet that he had always been cheated in bargains. The Prophet said, "Whenever you do bargain, say, 'No cheating.'"
10. Muhammad thinks he knows the cure for the shits, and claims a tummy can lie.
Bukhari (7:71:614) - Narrated Abu Said: A man came to the prophet and said, 'My brother has got loose motions. The Prophet said, Let him drink honey." The man again (came) and said, 'I made him drink (honey) but that made him worse.' The Prophet said, 'Allah has said the Truth, and the abdomen of your brother has told a lie."
(If you want to check any of these Hadiths, I write them like this 7:71:614. This means 7th book, Volume 71, verse 614)

(1) (Reply)

"What Are The Five Solas?" / ...my Strength Is Made Perfect... / Who Made The Greatest Declaration Of All Ages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.