Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago (52628 Views)

Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by 321ray: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
kirikiristars:
This woman is beautiful.
She's a Nigerian singer. Well respected singer. And it's a she, not a he
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by ORAFA(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Who is onyeka onwenu??

Over here in France, we don't know him undecided
Now that wasn't sarcasm, but total foolishness. #NotFunny

1 Like

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wisegeek01:

K gon "Reset"
undecided
will1am:

où en France êtes-vous basé ? Je tiens à vous payer une visite grin
Yes nau. That was last year grin
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by otukpo(f): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Big sister, I love you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by iamtheprincipal: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Muscomide:

Get it right. She 'was' a paragon of beauty. She is now as ugly as saTAN!

It appears you are suffering from some eye defects which is in no doubt, hindering your ability to view things and objectively assess beauty.
Get it right here, Onyeka is an epitome of beauty. Do you know what it means for a woman of her age to remain as beautiful as Onyeka??

1 Like

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

haba... calmdown, I am not that ugly na? cry
ok sowie
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
fadamekus:
AgapeCharis Who is onyeka onwenu??

Na dia u fall yakata!!! No be him na Her
Lol
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
daclint:
how can u know when u can't see clearly, that's a lady and you're referring to her as him.lol,
cheesy
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
edo3:
Oh sorry,,tht is why we say make una dey come to know about ya community...onyeka ongbeogwu na dat woman wey give patience jonathan a.k.a mama trouble,,na she give am "mama peace" because of wetin she go chop...she is also a politician under PDP..
Mr lecturer
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
imoleay0:

Me too.

...is a name of tree here in UGANDA
no b only tree
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
321ray:

She's a Nigerian singer. Well respected singer. And it's a she, not a he
Oga are you blind?
Where you see "he" for my post?
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by jce(f): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Guess her hair is her signature, she has carried it low for a very long time cool

1 Like

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
We love her here in Otuoke. We know her.
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by timsbee(f): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Who is onyeka onwenu??

abeg shut up!!!
Dis place is not france..

It is Nigeria nd u r on Nairaland....

Do they spend naira in france?
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
timsbee:

abeg shut up!!!
Dis place is not france..

It is Nigeria nd u r on Nairaland....

Do they spend naira in france?
hehehehee
See dx one dey drink panadol on top my matter undecided
Its like garri dey hungry u tongue
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by andyanders: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
This woman is a paragon of beauty.

For real. Met her twice in the bank very close to Sheraton Hotels along Bank Anthony Ikeja,

1 Like

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Jfrezzy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Do I know her from coventry ,lol she not important in coventry
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
THIS ASHEWO YIBOE? shocked

ANYWAYS, IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Janeify(f): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Descartes:
There is old school skirt called "cross no gutter" which is a replica of the later day "mini".
lol@"cross no gutter "cross no gutter to avoid stories that touch...Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by MightyFortress: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Juicypunny:
THIS ASHEWO YIBOE? shocked

ANYWAYS, IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
make una see who dey talk oh..... I believe u are a reverend sister, right?
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by stanisbaratheon: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
She's wearing a mini skirt in the first pix

that means it didn't start today!!

so we should cut tiwa savage some slack!!!!!!
angry angry

if you like you cut her some meat na you sabi
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by darkman200: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
She WAS pretty....Not anymore lipsrsealed
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by randomFYO: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Beautiful!!!
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by adedayourt(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
She's wearing a mini skirt in the first pix

that means it didn't start today!!

so we should cut tiwa savage some slack!!!!!!
angry angry

Mini skirt plus a well covered top

Cut ursef plenty slack!!!
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by rexibity(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
E get the kind beauty dem dey get those days____ I still see it when I look @ my mum. kiss

Onyeka Onwenu is beautiful, any day/anytime
FYM nw ur mama fyn Abi?
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Muscomide: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

It appears you are suffering from some eye defects which is in no doubt, hindering your ability to view things and objectively assess beauty.
Get it right here, Onyeka is an epitome of beauty. Do you know what it means for a woman of her age to remain as beautiful as Onyeka??

Unlike you, I find it hard to see the 'beauty' in a woman who has sold her integrity for thirty pieces of silver shekel. This is a woman who had no qualms coming out on national television to defend the inaction of her PDP paymasters at the height of the Chibok girls kidnap saga. This was a big betrayal of motherhood by your so called 'epitome of beauty'. So please pardon me for not being able to see beyond Onyeka's 'Agip' credentials.
In case you didn't know, Agip stands for any government in power.
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by evatee(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Never heard of her husbie, does she have one at all?
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Xyge(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Who is onyeka onwenu??

Her. Not him, Mugu.. angry
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by dmz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gray hair has never looked better on a human being.
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by rukks: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2014
African queen. What enduring beauty. I thank God for making you a Nigerian
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by Amadaz(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Nawa for age!
Re: Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago by 360command: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Person wey buy car now don go buy old model

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.