Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Abu List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu List (860 Views)

Abu,zaria. 2011/2012 Diploma Admission. / Abu Admission(2011/2012) Is Out / Abu 2011/2012 Admission List: 404 Not Found Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu List by ajos4hot(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2008
pls i need the latest information concerning the abu admission list pls is the last hope i have thanks
Re: Abu List by destinyboy: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2008
CONCENING ABU LIST, E GO COME OUTSIDE ON THE SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER SO MAKE YOU WATCH OUT.

KEEP YOUR EARS ALERT. WELL THE LIST HAS BEEN SENT TO ABUJA AT THE N.U.C OFFICE AND THEY HAVE APPROVED OF THE LIST SO ANYTHING SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER YOU FIT CHECKAM OR ASK PERSON WEY NEAR YOU.

THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY MAKE YOU NO THINK TOO MUCH, JUST PUT EVERYTHING IN PRAYERS, BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURES I KNOW THE THOUGHT I HAVE FOR MY CHILDREN, THEY ARE THE THOUGHT OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL SO MAKE YOU DEY ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE JUST BELIEVE SAY U GO GET ADMISSION AND IT WILL WORK OUT PERFECTLY FOR U. BYE 4 NOW. smiley

THANKS
DESTINY BOY
Re: Abu List by ajos4hot(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
thanks so much destinyboy i am greatful

(1) (Reply)

Unn List Notification / A Smarter Way Of Learning Mathematics,english, Physics,econmics,bilology E.t.c / Unn Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.