Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou (4342 Views)

Trailer Crushes Police Vehicle On Aba-Owerri Road (Photos) / Yet Again, Trailer Falls On Vehicle. (images) / Photo: Vehicle Overload In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by extrovert6(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Can I get a direct vehicle to Ouagadougou from Nigeria , if yes where and how much.
Thanks
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
extrovert6:
Can I get a direct vehicle to Ouagadougou from Nigeria , if yes where and how much.
Thanks
am sure u will neva get...the name sound like no road....no b u b d guy wey wan travel to TUMBUKTU befre? guy d only direct vehicle I know b mke u Dissappear and reappear

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol...pls pronounce dat word again
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
extrovert6:
Thanks
yes you can get,enter motor from mile 2 in lagos and go to cotonou, benin republic, go to the cotonou park you will see many vehicle that is going to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso capital.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
extrovert6:
Thanks

Yes, you can get a direct vehicle from Nigeria to Ouagadougou in Oyo state and you should budget 10k for it.
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Demaejy:

Yes, you can get a direct vehicle from Nigeria to Ouagadougou in Oyo state and you should budget 10k for it.
let him fellow lagos route to Cotonu, it will cost him less than N4000 to go to Burkina faso, I have gone to Ouagadougou before via the route before,is a day journey on a luxurious bus from cotonu park.
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nigerians
smh...

The trend is no longer london and its likes...but places you can hardly pronounce their name...

I wonder what's pursuing you guys.
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by extrovert6(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rayhut:

let him fellow lagos route to Cotonu, it will cost him less than N4000 to go to Burkina faso, I have gone to Ouagadougou before via the route before,is a day journey on a luxurious bus from cotonu park.

Rayhut ! Thanks for the info
Pls can I have your contact?
Mine is 08066979292
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by extrovert6(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Demaejy:

Demaejy!
Let's talk privately on whatsapp, my number is 08066979292
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rayhut:

You didn't include money to use from Lagos to Cotonou. Anyway, it depends on his location and besides, when last did take that route?
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
extrovert6:

Demaejy!
Let's talk privately on whatsapp, my number is 08066979292
I would appreciate it if we discuss it on this thread so others can benefit from it. However, I will chat you up.
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
blizard44:
Nigerians
smh...

The trend is no longer london and its likes...but places you can hardly pronounce their name...

I wonder what's pursuing you guys.
So you don't know the capital city of Burkina Faso?

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by extrovert6(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls I need to speak with someone that has been there, kindly beep me on whatsapp or BBM on 08066979292, 7C561450
THANKS
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Keziehenry(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pls can someone help me on how I can send my item from Lagos to bukina Faso
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Izaya3(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023

yes you can get,enter motor from mile 2 in lagos and go to cotonou, benin republic, go to the cotonou park you will see many vehicle that is going to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso capital.

PLS HOW MUCH IS IT FROM MILE 2 TO COTONOU AND HOW MANY HOURS JOURNEY
Re: Can I Get A Direct Vehicle To Ouagadougou by Idoko619(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2023
Izaya3:

PLS HOW MUCH IS IT FROM MILE 2 TO COTONOU AND HOW MANY HOURS JOURNEY

Any reply yet?
I'm in need of this information at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

[Photo]Cisco Snr. Ntwrk & Datacnter Engr. On Trip To S.africa For Netwrk Dplymnt / What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport / Strange Visa And Immigration Cases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.