Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

For Immediate Resumption: IT Candidates Apply Now!! IT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Immediate Resumption: IT Candidates Apply Now!! IT Jobs (592 Views)

Teachers Wanted For Immediate Resumption / Are You Looking For Telecoms/it Jobs? Then Here Is Your Chance / For Immediate Resumption - IT Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Immediate Resumption: IT Candidates Apply Now!! IT Jobs by SexyAmy: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
I was just informed that an outsourcing firm seeks to employ IT students who are interested in doing their IT in banks to apply as soon as they can.

The position actually was a request from five banks and i was told not to disclose the bank name and address online, so their clients wont interfere with the application and the candidates, but to broadcast this information for many to apply.

If you are interested in this IT Position or you are currently searching for where you would do your IT, then apply now and make some cash this December. i know its saving and saving time for spending and spending come, December .
Good lock to all candidates that would apply.

To get the full information kindly click here http://entertainmentfame.com/immediate-resumption-candidates/

for further questions, pls send an inbox message.

I wish interested applicant good luck

source: www.entertainmentfame.com

(1) (Reply)

Instore Sales Representative / Project Officer / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.