Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence (3786 Views)

Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Davido, Yemi Alade, Mavins Crew Steals The Spotlight In 2014 NMVA Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L21hdmluLWNyZXctaW4tZGluaW5nLXRhYmxlLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

- http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13072245-mavins-crew-members-goes-hungry-over-don-jazzy-s-absence

In Nigeria or in generality, it is known that when a person is in mourning mood or lost a loved one, he/she refuses to eat meal for some days because there will be no appetite. Friends and loved ones will then come around to beg them to eat with all forms of sweet messages and motivational speeches just to make them eat.

Hmm, Ultimate-Pals Reporter, Aina Tolulope , who keeps close tab on the record label, noticed that the Mavin records crew have actually refused to eat, lol (nobody died). The crew who chose to have their meal together, recently could not eat their breakfast because their CEO, Don Jazzy, was not there on the dinning with them.

The dining table was well set and all crew sited but the sit of the Don was empty and left untouched.
Don Jazzy who is far away in the United States of America, attending the United Nations for the

UNICEF Imagine Campaign, took to his social media to disclose how he missed his crew whom he identified as kids.

In his words, “Miss my kids. I'm there in spirit tho. See yall soon. Obama wanted me to wait behind and explain the meaning of Doro. Make I tell am? #SMD”

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2Rvbm5ubnVuaWNlZmltYWdlMi5qcGd8NjYw[/img]
Don Jazzy To Perform With Other International Artists At United Nations For UNICEF Campaign
Photo Credit: Instagram

SOURCE: http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13072245-mavins-crew-members-goes-hungry-over-don-jazzy-s-absence
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by smartcred(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
OK
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by axortedbabe(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obama kor,idi amin nii...
#teamdonbaba j
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by tyson99(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don baba J
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by tayoxx(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na hungry no fire dem jor. ...
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by fortuneobi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
How is this news?.....
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Afrok(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
The last time I checked, the price of garri is high in the market, and since this news came out the price has not changed. So how did this news affect a common man? angry
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by shaggy007(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Afrok:
The last time I checked, the price of garri is high in the market, and since this news came out the price has not changed. So how did this news affect a common man? angry

grin grin
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by englishmart(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
op, can you please correct the grammatical discordance of your topic?

If you don't, I swear I won't comment.
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Afrok:

Meaningless
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Afrok(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
mikeson12:

Meaningless
meaningless? The post showed the crew seated with empty dishes in front of them, but said they decided not to eat bcoz Don Jazzy was not around even when the plates are empty? They could've finished eating, or the food got burnt tongue and were waiting for another one.
Either ways, this news doesn't put food on the table of hungry people not to talk of not eating bcoz person no dey.
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by benuejosh: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
fortuneobi:
How is this news?.....

Ask Again..
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by tpia6: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
They're waiting to be served since those are chargers, not plates.

The waitstaff is probably bringing the food and btw how is nigeria featured in this immigration announcement?

Can someone spell it out because we're all waiting and ready to take off.
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
singing in donjazzy's voice, some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food, we can eat but we no get food so we blame am for donjazzy head.
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by osamaBUSH(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
This topic is very educative. Weldon OP tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by tpia6: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
none of the people pictured have kids yet though, am i right?

but the photos are for a UNICEF campaign?
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
make them go beg dbanj for food
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mtscheew

1 Like

Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Evina(f): 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don't Jazzy is the photographer undecided

1 Like

Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by johnstar(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
so we shuld also starve undecided
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Who asked you ?
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Wisegeek01(m): 1:11am On Nov 22, 2014
This post disappointed me so I checked this one" grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1984164/funny-pictures-phone#27870115

1 Like

Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 22, 2014
Wisegeek01:
This post disappointed me so I checked this one" grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1984164/funny-pictures-phone#27870115
Wisegeek01? More like SpammingGeek01. Stop spamming with this link sir.
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by ayolander35(m): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2014
funny

Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2014
So funy. Abeg mk dem send d brkfast my house ni
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by ROZZAYY(f): 7:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Dey obviously r fasting. Make dem carry go
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Wisegeek01(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2014
MizAusta:
Wisegeek01? More like SpammingGeek01. Stop spamming with this link sir.

Ohk
Re: Mavins Crew Members Goes Hungry Over Don Jazzy's Absence by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy is on a hot seat and he needs your able help....he humbly needs you all to vote for him at the ongoing MR NAIRALAND2014...
you guys saw him through the preliminaries and the competition proper...now he is just a whisker away from getting the crown..will you guys abandon him now .... i know you guys wont na...cuz yall are good hearted...

www.nairaland.com/2003937/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition ...please click on that link to vote for him...

we love yall....
God bless yall
God bless nland
God bless s.e.u.n
God bless team. omonaija

(1) (Reply)

Bikini Pic Of Willow Smith's 61years Old Grand Mom / Kenyan Model, Huddah Monroe, Flaunts Her Backside In G-string / INI Edo Trip To Turkey Was Sponsored By Super Eagles Star Emmanuel Emmenike [PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.