Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Respect And Fear - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Respect And Fear (647 Views)

Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You / Do Younger Ones Really Respect And Fear Poor Elderly Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Respect And Fear by Skryptchex(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls, I know diz 'small' write-up is very long. Plz endure nd read it thru. It will help... Thank you as u read thru.
I ave thought so much about diz nd i ave seen so much of it. Some parents dont know how to instill respect into dere child(ren) instead dey jxt make dere children to respect dem out of fear, which is nt supposed to be. Children re meant to fear dere parents n elders generally out of respect nd nt d other way round.
I know one small pikin like dat, if d parle dey house, u no fit hear 'pim' for diz boy mouth even if he talk, na wit nose nd u go hardly hear wetin he dey talk. But if d parle jxt comot house like diz, O Lord ma God, O God ma Lord..no b only pim u go hear, u go hear wen join.
In a situation like diz, d child(ren) cant say anyfin in front of d parent, not because he has nothing to say, bt he is afraid of wat dey mite say or do to him after saying whats in his/her mind. Nd frm dere, problem starts even till future if the child(ren) does nt know ow to voice him/herself out.
What some parent dont know is dat, wateva dey do or teach dere child(ren) will go with dem forever. Its jxt like a parent packin somefins inside d school back pack of dere kids.If wat dey pack is good for d kids,he/she will b happy to make use of it nd if its bad,he/she will find a way ow to use it bt in diz case d back pack will b carried by diz kids forever. Xo watever is inside,dey will find a way to make use of it.
Xo,parents/adults know wat u teach ur little ones cos if its good,its a + to dem n d pple around dem nd if its d other way round, him/her n d pple around dem will ave to deal wit it.
Fear out of Respect n not Respect out of Fear..
Re: Respect And Fear by lomaxx: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Learn how to spell first - then come back and modify your post. Whenever you are addressing people in a public forum, you should try as much as you can to spell correctly.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Enugu As Corpse Of Jim Nwobodo’s Son Disappears / Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. / 7 Ways To Prevent Money Fight With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.