Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lecturer Stab A 300 Level Computer Science Student In The Eye...... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Stab A 300 Level Computer Science Student In The Eye...... (2384 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Stab A 300 Level Computer Science Student In The Eye...... by ExperTrait(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2014
samzy:
A student in the University of Calabar, of Computer Science Department (name withheld) almost lost his sight after a lecturer name, Chris Otu in the Department of Economics, in the University of Calabar stabbed him with his car key.

According to #voiceofcalabar source Mr Otu was supposed to have a class with 300 levels students of Computer Science Department by 10.am, today 21 Nov. but he didn't show up due to one reason or the other, so after he kept the students waiting for 2 hours, he later came by 12-noon. so the students assembled themselves at the lecture venue (New CES building room 7) behind Unical Library.

The victimized student who is the lecturer's class rep, took white board markers to the lecturer. But the lecturer for no reason premeditatedly used a book in his hand to hit the student on his head and as if that was not enough, he stabbed him with his car key and walked him out of the class.

SEE PHOTOS AND READ MORE IN THE LINK BELOW

SOURCE: http://voiceofcalabar..com/2014/11/photo-lecturer-stab-300-level-student.html
wetin d students come do? Dem just dey look am?
Re: Lecturer Stab A 300 Level Computer Science Student In The Eye...... by chillex8(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2014
samzy:
I would update you guys !!! I say some lecturers claim to belong to one clans or the other and they boast about it !!! Am a 400lv computer science student in the unical bt at the time the incident occur I was not in the school.....

And you are in 400level
Re: Lecturer Stab A 300 Level Computer Science Student In The Eye...... by olashas(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Yomieluv:
I trust my Lasuite,by now "Gone too soon" would have been added to the lecturer's photo.
For sure grin grin
Re: Lecturer Stab A 300 Level Computer Science Student In The Eye...... by jigga40(m): 1:08am On Nov 23, 2014
Stupidt lecturer undecided........ Tryna form gangsta or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Hours After Payment On JAMB Portal, I Still Can't Get My Pin / Unilag Post Ume / Help With Cut Off Marks And Post-ume Dates For Unizik And Futo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.