Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged (776 Views)

inconsequential...dont read / Do You Need A Fun Man (married Or Single) To Have Fun With? / Bb Chat Frnds Wanted Wether You R Married Or Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by floxxy2007(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2008
hello to all the pretty ladies in the house,i am folarin and based in london,i will be coming to nigeria for holidays by in the next two weeks,i need a pretty lady to hang out it whle i am back home so if you are interested call me on my cell phone +447045722242
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by Genuine(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
floxxy2007:

hello to all the pretty ladies in the house,i am folarin and based in london,i will be coming to nigeria for holidays by in the next two weeks,i need a pretty lady to hang out it whle i am back home so if you are interested call me on my cell phone +447045722242

I really hate to spoil your show dude, but that number is not a valid UK mobile number, its one of those Link-To numbers people get subscribed to over the internet. It is widely used by 419ers and yahoo yahoo boys.
Valid UK mobile numbers start like this: +44-75, +44-77, +44-78, and +44-79 depending on the mobile network.

Stop trying to decieve people here!
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by gaddafi81(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
Looks like a naija number though undecided
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by yewwy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2008
tell him. he be mugu.
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by MissyB1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2008
Genuine:

I really hate to spoil your show dude, but that number is not a valid UK mobile number, its one of those Link-To numbers people get subscribed to over the internet. It is widely used by 419ers and yahoo yahoo boys.
Valid UK mobile numbers start like this: +44-75, +44-77, +44-78, and +44-79 depending on the mobile network.

You just murdered me with laughter!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by OZD(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
The poster is living in AJ, i know him very well. that how he normally do tongue tongue tongue tongue

@Genuine,
You are very very correct wink grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by OZD(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
You just murdered me with laughter!!

He has comitted murder na undecided
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by MissyB1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2008
Errrmmm:::::::::::: undecided
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by Moyola(f): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
uhmmn undecided
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by zignor(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2008
buhahahahaahahahahaahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by Frankies(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
A case of sand in ones garri

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by xeyi(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2008
Genuine:

9ice one bro,i admire ur{GENUINNESS}dats it exactly[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cool cool cool cool cool
av one of those numbers though
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by Phiniter(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
chei this guy don put garri inside person san san
Re: Ladies Only----dont Read If You Are Married Or Engaged by sexyLeamon(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2008
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Benue Guys Where Art Thou? / Im Single! / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.