Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. (1029 Views)

How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company / PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. by 88natzy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
One of the best transport companies of our time invited me for an interview/aptitude test after submitting my CV and application to them in response to a job advert. We were five candidates that took the aptitude test and I was selected on merit for the interview process. The first interview was fixed and was marred by confusions from a lady Hr who bluntly rejected my choice to the position. A rerun of the previous interview was fixed and I was mail notified. I went all round reading and studying possible questions imaginatively. I went for the interview impressed my interviers and they pictured me Manning the post. But to my surprise two weeks has relinquished without a word from them.
Please esteemed Nlanders what should I do now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. by dhantey324(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Stay optimistic and be patient..

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. by 88natzy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
dhantey324:
Stay optimistic and be patient..
Big thanks bro... But have being in suspense any call that rattles my phone this period feeds me with rage.
Re: Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. by dhantey324(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Big thanks bro... But have being in suspense any call that rattles my phone this period feeds me with rage.

Patience is the only virtue dat can keep one sane and hbp free. God help us all.
Re: Your Advice Please, before I lose a promising opportunity. by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2014
In other to show how important that job is to you considering the fact that you have also waited for two weeks, you can politely send an email to them or place a call to the HR.

More importantly is that you stay positive and be patient and endeavor to focus more on the more opportunites that are out there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Business And Job Opportunities At Travel Hub / Hair Stylist Needed At Ring Road Ibadan / Vacancy At The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.