Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Watch A Neurosurgeon Perform A Subdural Hematoma Operation - VIDEO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watch A Neurosurgeon Perform A Subdural Hematoma Operation - VIDEO (1089 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Neurologist And A Neurosurgeon? / Can Anyone Give Me The Contact Of A Neurosurgeon In Lagos.. / Latunde Odeku, Nigeria's First Neurosurgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch A Neurosurgeon Perform A Subdural Hematoma Operation - VIDEO by ketekete: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
An 83-year-old woman developed an acute subdural hematoma—when blood accumulates between the brain and its outer covering (the dura)—from a potentially fatal fall. To save her life, Dr. Carlos A. Rodríguez-Alvarez surgically removed part of the bone from her skull to get access to her brain in what is known as a craniotomy. Once that was done, he performed a subdural evacuation by removing the blood clot with irrigation.

WARNING: This video is not for the squeamish.

I

I

I

Did you get that? Not for the squeamish.

I

I

I

Okay. You can watch it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji7fohBEPnM

SOURCE
[url]ketekete.com[/url]

Re: Watch A Neurosurgeon Perform A Subdural Hematoma Operation - VIDEO by armadeo(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Not a big deal.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Arthritis / Say Goodbye To Sexual Problems!! / Waist Training Corset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.