Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Reese Witherspoon Brandes Renee Zellweger's Critics "Cruel And Rude." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reese Witherspoon Brandes Renee Zellweger's Critics "Cruel And Rude." (683 Views)

Tiwa Savage Recalls Meeting Tee Billz - "He Was A Bit Rude At First" / Davido Acts Rude, Disgrace Nigerian Music In Kenyan Concert / Kelly Rowland & Longtime Manager-boo, Tim Witherspoon Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reese Witherspoon Brandes Renee Zellweger's Critics "Cruel And Rude." by lumdy(m): 2:23am On Nov 22, 2014
The blonde beauty conjointly thinks actresses are put under an excessive amount of pressure to seem good all of the time.

She told The Hollywood newsman throughout its annual actress roundtable: "I recognize this can be thus Pollyanna of me, however why -- and it's particularly ladies -- why do they need to tear ladies down? And why do we need to tear different women all the way down to build another woman up? It drives me crazy. Like, this one appearance nice without her makeup however that one does not look sensible without her makeup.
read more here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/11/reese-witherspoon-brandes-renee.html

(1) (Reply)

Meet The African King Who Governs His kingdom Via Skype & Emails From Germany / Winners Of The 2014 Headies Award (FULL LIST) / I Was Molested In Secondary School By A Priest – Lola Omotayo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.