Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Looking For Suppliers For Your Company? Contact Me Now - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For Suppliers For Your Company? Contact Me Now (909 Views)

Suppliers For Raw Cashew Nut (rcn) 2016 Needed / Seeking Nigerian Suppliers for these Products / Do You Want To Setup A Company ( Contact Stanley On 07033721182) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Suppliers For Your Company? Contact Me Now by qutemichelle: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Looking for a supplier for your company?
We supply rice,oil,tin tomato paste, hampers,customised Christmas cards and calendar.
Contact us this Xmas period
Those seeking to give gifts to their staff ,gift to their customers and family friends.

We would customised and package your goods at no extra cost

We can handle all supply quantity
Contact me on dominicmichelle@ymail.com

Contact me with your company name and supply order and I would come by your office to drop the proposal

We offer best price and all product..
Re: Looking For Suppliers For Your Company? Contact Me Now by qutemichelle: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Christmas is here again. the thought of what to give our busines associates/partners,clients,friends, family and loved ones comes to mind. we can make things easier for you

contact us for your hampers. we have nice packages to fit everyone's budgets
show them you really care and value their contributions to your life

dominicmichelle@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Solar Borehole Now Available For Home Use.get Yours / Diamond Bank. / If You Need A Meat Butcher Processing Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.