Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tecno Mobile Is A Non Caring Device Manufacturer! Must Read - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tecno Mobile Is A Non Caring Device Manufacturer! Must Read (590 Views)

I Am Still Lokking For A Non Hosted Adsense Account Thats Is Pin Verified / 7 Important Tips For Caring For Your Laptop / TECNO Mobile Lifts Little Saints Orphanage, SOS Village During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Is A Non Caring Device Manufacturer! Must Read by Leadn(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2014
This is a letter article to Tecno Mobile Nigeria on the page by one Sinmisola Olamikunle Laoshe. Read below.

I use to be an addicted and ardent user of your product(s) until TODAY. In fact,i equally won a lot of customers, in my office,church and my family, for you. I bought Tecno M9 in March,2014 at the rate of #49,500.Unfortunately,the soft touch stopped responding 6 months after purchase. I took it to your 77,Opebi Road,Ikeja,Lagos ,Nigeria,Carl centre in
August ,2014.

The handset was with them until late October 2014, and i was told that it cannot be repaired because they do not have material to repair it. I was advised to swap.

This afternoon, i went there to swap, but the most annoying and irritating part of it was that, i was told that the handset that i bought in less than a year for a whooping sum of #49,500 is now valued,in their book, #11,400, on basis of year of manufacture, after showing them my invoice.

Please,kindly look into this because the fault on the
phone is due to factory error which is from the manufacturer.Equally, i did not buy the phone when it was manufactured. Besides, the handset did not get to Nigeria the day,month and possibly the year it was manufacture.

Your products have a great deal of credibility in Nigeria,
please do not let your staff spoil the brand you have
built over the years. I have started losing fate in your
products and organisation and you might lose me and
the people i introduced your products to,and so many other people,too.

I shall be forced to report your organisation to the
appropriate government agencies in Nigeria, for this act of exploitation and sub-standard products,because this is not the first time i would experience such from using your product(s) if no reasonable solution is found to this malady.

(1) (Reply)

NEPA no dey? Here is a simple fix. / A Simple Way To See If Your Eggs Have Gone Bad / EFCC Assists In Darkode Forum Takedown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.