Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? (487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by DickDastardly(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
I mean the proffession where a woman is more likely to be regularly harrassed sexually.
Most people i asked said its the "University LECTURERs". grin Others said its "POLITICIANs". cheesy. While a good majority went for "PASTORs" undecided
Lets vote and also know opinion generally within and outside this mentioned three!
cool

Here we go....
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by DickDastardly(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
For LECTURERs.
Click like here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by DickDastardly(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
POLITICIANs
Here
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by DickDastardly(m): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
PASTORs
Here
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
you missed out the Doctors and the Conductors.
My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by DickDastardly(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
you missed out the Doctors and the Conductors.
My 2cents
Those ones are another set of notorious sex maniacs grin
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na lecturers oooo!! grin
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by bigiyaro(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
He goat Na he goat, even if he becomes a pastor.
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by Bendyke(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Briclayers and masons ;DBriclayers and masons

1 Like

Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by seangy4konji: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bricklayers and truck drivers.
Re: Which Proffession Has The Randiest Men? by Syfy(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
DickDastardly:
I mean the proffession where a woman is more likely to be regularly harrassed sexually.
Most people i asked said its the "University LECTURERs". grin Others said its "POLITICIANs". cheesy. While a good majority went for "PASTORs" undecided
Lets vote and also know opinion generally within and outside this mentioned three!
cool

Here we go....
Lecturers

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Enugu As Corpse Of Jim Nwobodo’s Son Disappears / This Debate Is Between Men And Women - No Logic / I Got Banned For The First Time In My 8 Years On Nairaland From Politics Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.