Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

If Your Blog Backlinks Sucks And You're Not Getting Organic Traffic, Read This! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If Your Blog Backlinks Sucks And You're Not Getting Organic Traffic, Read This! (516 Views)

Blogs With Poor Traffic, Read This! / Why Responsive Design Sucks And Reduces The Mobile Friendliness Of Your Site. / Big List Of Backlinks For Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Blog Backlinks Sucks And You're Not Getting Organic Traffic, Read This! by akintayo1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is been so long I last posted here...due to a very busy blogging career and so many other issues at hand. Today, I have an article I want to share with anyone who is having it difficult to drive organic traffic from search engines; that also have a blog that is backlinks profile is not that quality.

Links are vital to a blog credibility, but driving organic traffic from search engines doesn't have to be that difficult even if your blog's backlinks profile doesn't match that of authority blogs out there.....you can still compete with them on "some search terms" and still rank on the first page of SERP.

The article contain part of what I did to rank on first pages of search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo for same keywords with sites like QuickSprout, Daily Blog Tips, ProBlogger, etc, for many search terms that has a global monthly search of 27,100...8,100..12,000 etc.

The points listed in the article are good and will bring positive results if you already have a blog that is loved by search engines and your human visitors. A blog full of quality useful content that solves targeted audience problems.

If you have such blog, but lack organic search traffic...read this article!

11 Effective Ways to Increase Search Engines Traffic Without Backlinks

(1) (Reply)

Get 100% Nigerian Twitter Followers.. Promote Your Site/ Business/ Services Etc. / Classified Auto/car Website For Sale..www.autosalesads.com / How To Add Google Custom Search In Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.