Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,287 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks (1251 Views)

Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
The “Ada Ada” hitmaker is fond of flaunting his body on
social media.

He told Saturday beats why he flaunts his body and not his
material possessions.

“If I am not doing music, I love to work out and when I do
that, I am confident enough to show my body on my social
media accounts.
If you call me a s*x symbol, you are not lying. I feel it is a
good thing for people to believe in themselves and be
confident.
I believe in hard work and it shows in my music and the
way I work out at the gym.
I exercise a lot and take out time to keep fit and maintain
my physique,”

On Marriage Life and Babymama,
“I don’t like to talk about being a father but I don’t have
any plans for marriage right now and it is because my
career is very demanding.
I would always want to spend time with my family and it is
not something I can do now because I am all over the
place.
I was raised in the proper way with my parents always
watching over me and I want to do the same to my family.
For now, I don’t want to get married.”

Re: Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks by Airforce1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't understand most of the things he say n his songs cuz m not ibo
Re: Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:
I don't understand most of the things he say n his songs cuz m not ibo
same here..... But I love all his songs because it makes good meaning..
Re: Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks by grinface98(m): 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm not d sexiest guy u'll ever meet or think of, in fact i'm kind of skinny but i'm person who oozes confidence every where i go! If nt for my confidence, seeing guys like flavour flauting their body every now & then wuld av made me accuse God of cheating
Re: Reasons Why I Do Flaunt My Six Pack On Social Media – Flavour Speaks by Kunleskey(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Me no c any any pack o talkless of 6

(1) (Reply)

Brand New ‎FORD EXPLORER‬ - Duncan Wene-mighty's New Wheels / 8 Weird Facts About The Human Brain....check Out Numbers 2, 4 And 8 / Maheeda Is At It Again: Says Prostitution Should Be Legalised In Lagos - See Mor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.