Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse (1166 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Why I’m Not Marrying Any Of My Baby Mamas- Oritsefemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse by Bonkz: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Double Wahala crooner, Oritse Femi has revealed in an interview with Vanguard that he has two daughters with two different women none of whom he plans to marry. He however explained that he had these children during his early days in Ajegunle but plans to tie the knot with his current fiancée who he has been dating for two years now. Read an excerpt from the interview below

A lot of your fans are confused about your marital status. For the record, are you married officially?

Honestly, for now, I am not married. But definitely, I am going to get married very soon. I have a fiancee and we have been together for close to two years now.

But you have children?

Yes, I have two beautiful daughters who are between ten and nine years. I have a family and I’m from a polygamous home. I have a responsibility as a father.

read the complete inerview here==http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2014/11/my-two-daughters-have-different-mothers.html

Re: My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse by dkronicle(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mtchew watin no be tuface no fit be tuface
Re: My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse by Priceless24(f): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
dkronicle:
Mtchew watin no be tuface no fit be tuface

Lmao, you mean oh.

But seriously, this double wahala really help this guy sha, e don dey eat better food
Re: My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse by JEITO: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thankgod he's not talking about his money, house or cars today lipsrsealed
Re: My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Priceless24:

Lmao, you mean oh.

But seriously, this double wahala really help this guy sha, e don dey eat better food
grin grin grin GOD punish poverty....poverty na the most wicked disease on earth
Re: My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-oritse by Priceless24(f): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
wakacome:
grin grin grin GOD punish poverty....poverty na the most wicked disease on earth

I'm telling you, strong something. The guy has been in the studio for so long him hair turn yellow by force

(1) (Reply)

A Declaration Of Love For Ini Edo. / Whats Wrong If A Christian Does Plastic Surgery? / Amber Rose Doing Her Thing In This New Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.