Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,199 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. (2137 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by StevinMorgan(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Last week, report has it that the YMCMB cofounder is not paying his employees, partners and contractors over the years.

Bryan Williams “Birdman” has been hit with multiple lawsuits in order for others to receive payments they were owed.

In a recent interview, former business partner of YMCMB explains how Birdman was held up at gunpoint and forced to apologize to her.

Wendy Day helped broker a $30 million distribution deal between Cash Money and Universal. Wendy claims New York rapper Freddie Fox ran up on Birdman with a gun and forced him to call her and apologize for not paying her.

“At one point, one of my artist friends bumped into Birdman and put a gun to his head and made him call and apologize to me, which he did,” said Day. “[Birdman] called me up and said ‘oh, your friend just pulled me out of Hot 97 and I’m here on the street, on my knees and I want to apologize to you.’ I really didn’t care about the apology.

I wanted to know, why would somebody s**t on someone that changed their life for the better?”

Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by sarmiie(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
So in order to emphasize her point, she implicated her friend??
Hmph, some friend indeed *disgusted*
Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Airforce1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Black man with black sense
Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
sarmiie:
So in order to emphasize her point, she implicated her friend??
Hmph, some friend indeed *disgusted*
If birdman didn't press for charges then no one would be implicated.

But that was gross,honestly. grin
Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:
Black man with black sense
And you're blacker than any black man's asss.

When you folks use your own color as a stereotype for whatever shiit that goes down, how would other race treat you then?

I guess you've not seen racism first hand.

Birdman do not represent every black man out there...get it?

2 Likes

Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Airforce1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
And you're blacker than any black man's asss.

When you folks use your own color as a stereotype for whatever shiit that goes down, how would other race treat you then?

I guess you've not seen racism first hand.

Birdman do not represent every black man out there...get it?

You're just a Truckpusher

I won't banter words with you
Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:

You're just a Truckpusher

I won't banter words with you
grin grin smh

1 Like

Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by herald9: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
With all his boasting... he doesn't even have money to pay his employees...

Empty vessels makes the loudest noise undecided
Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Dreyl(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2014
This is so stale!
Re: Birdman Forced To Kneel On Street And Beg At Gun Point. by Tekzyflex(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Pinshure or..............

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Kills Lover She Met On Badoo: The Full Story / Governor Rotimi Amaechi Plaiting A Woman's Hair (photo) / Famous Nollywood Actress, Olaide Olaogun Weds In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.