Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

"I Wish Was Still Married To Lamar"-khloe Kardashian Breaks Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wish Was Still Married To Lamar"-khloe Kardashian Breaks Down (778 Views)

Khloe Admits To Lamar That She Slept Fu**cked James Harden After Pics Surfaced / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me / Kim Kardashian Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish Was Still Married To Lamar"-khloe Kardashian Breaks Down by uwawealth1: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014

Khloe is still missing Lamar. She broke down .According to E

After turning 30, Khloe is faced with the fact that she isn't where she imagined she would be at this age. She had planned on being married with children by the time she turned 30, and she is really struggling with the fact that her life is in a completely different direction.

- See more at: http://snipr.com/29gigjh
Re: "I Wish Was Still Married To Lamar"-khloe Kardashian Breaks Down by mayokhun(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
I really want to comment but donno what to say...I think av commented already... FTC tinx..

(1) (Reply)

Music: Ozontopalz – I no the hear ibo / Have Any 1 Here Watch Merlin Season 6 / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin, 1979 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.