Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * (2716 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ / ** King Tournament : Final ( Ibime Vs ThePrekky ) ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point

Rules
- 24 lines.
- Deadline is 10pm, Tuesday 25
November 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Judges :
Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Ema Prince

Goodluck!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2014
hmm... This is it....
Checks!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm posting at 10 pm prompt. Hope you're ready?
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
mikuz:
I'm posting at 10 pm prompt. Hope you're ready?

Sure..
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Why don't u both post right away since ur bars are ready.. Make i feed my eyes before it closes for the day grin
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Diss @ Guykhena

I spray this rapper/ leave him placed in plasters/ soon as I split his 'POKER FACE' with daggers/
. . but if the 'JUDAS' claim a 'MONSTER'/ my ax ll leave 'GUY' dropped . . faster than 'LADY GAGA'!/

As long as beef is concerned/ my verse is templete for the nigga to learn/
so he best not mis yarn . .
. . cos I ll blast his body parts over a merry go round . . if he 'speak out of turn'!/

Mik's the type to matyr this traitor/ have my heat turn the 'Raptor' to vapour/
. . then send 'Cavaliers' to get him slammed with compressors, till he starts seeing more 'Pistons' than 'Los Angeles Lakers'!/

Who the ffuck thinks that ya rap is iller?/ your best jabs are fillers/ Ksslib, Wrong and Jig all ffucked you one after the other
. . On NL you just another guy that 'Guys court' . . like the acting 'Zambia's leader!'/

Ksslib left him facing disaster/
That fluke win already proves hes failed as a rapper/ . . in battles hes never blazed any battler . .
. . hes just a ppussy known for only beating kids . . hes a maid in Uganda!/

Every glad he faced schooled and dismissed him/ Jidsaw's ruthless inscriptions/ got you toothless and bleeding/
. . cos even 'Polish' people can swear that ya last attempt to 'War Saw' . . left you brutally beaten!/

The kinda explosives ah habour/ ll leave the hopeless detractor/ smoked in his parlor/
and if this battle goes dirty . .
. . One shot and my AK ll open his chest . . like the blouses of 'Cossy Orjiakor'!/

Listen bitch,
You wack, so best learn to accept this/ you aint texting the best scripts/ you just another fool I'm penning to expel, bbitch!/
. . cos every tennnis player knows . . that if you act a 'doubting THOMAS' . . I ll shoot and leave you buried in a BARE DITCH!/

Lets even put beef aside/ hes no match for the effing scripts ah write/ even in real life he wont dare cross me . .
. . cos I got militants in PH, armed with dynamites, ready to blow 'Tha Cuckoo' . . like giving head to 'Peterside'!/

This bbastard is silly/ the 'Bragger' better not boast he got crips thats attracting the sissies
. . Or Ill invade and set his rented batcher ablaze . . so when I make the 'lease burn' its not 'Portugal's capital city'!/

My complex punches ll see him killed in a mall/ his arguments with Darkrebel shows he lacks fitness in brawls/
. . so since he likes 'tedious disputes' . . Ill start 'splitting hairs', moment my hatchet meet with his skull!/

I'm steadily boning bbitches/ got pretty dams I smooch and press/ ya mum and sis promise to give me ppussy next/
. . but ssex starvation has led you into r@ping maids in local eateries/
Ask Hungarians . . Guykhena no dey let girls for 'Buka rest'!!/

The next stanza/
ll sting this nerd harder/
. . cos after the punch put him on the floor, he ll realise the 'gravity of the situation', when he dies after the fall . . hes Psquare's father!/

My rhymes dey corner peeps/
So he best not try to get me pissed/ or he ll die this night in peace/. . oboy those punches are weak,
. . so if he says he ll beat me black and blue . . pfft! medical practitioners go tell am say "Guy, na colour gist"!!!/

I got Boko men ready to pop in his zone/ if he claims hes gotten the throne/
. . cos he ll be in for a 'dance with death' when the bombs starts 'rocking' his home!/

Peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
.This is it!!!!!
.Mik's a jew,he gets closed in parliament /he lacks love loss embodiment/when he walks,Girls are milepost in front of him/no girl gets close to "Mik" they're "Lactose Intolerant" /.......
.But in this fighting/... my pool of wrath certain/and if he Dives-in?../...
... I'll Stand spears on the pool-bed so mik can "Stick the landing" /....
.Just one style he have bait and care/and If he thinks those football puns will have me done,then its me he dare/..I'll be forced to have his brain 'Fully-fried' cus that's an Half-Baked idea /...
.Too bad he's left on this path/in textceein no one respects the fool, he's bent on his heart/now he's called the "Achebe" of rap,cus he's Dead to this art /......
.He's a biitch,I take off his mask/with the macs/ his glory are mine ,now the 9's are dispersed/ with Time bombs from WWII coming for mik, that's a 'Blast from the past' /.....
.Well by all means/ he mastur..bates a lot behind this/he treat his di.ck like bread to be honest//so when asked if he drowns his di.ck in 'butter ? He said no 'family comes 1st' I use "my own niece"/ .

mikuz:

you ll see him running from the Speaker like Tambuwal 's security aides!!/
mikuz:

. and if he goes political with this, Ill drop him quicker than Tambuwal's presidential ambition!/

same angle,nig why you fronting?/and peeps you accuse of faulting /think you rusty,?nah,ya style just forgotten/ mik is as a 'boxer in space' ,his 'punches are nothing'/...
.Sid sonned you a bug/destroyed ya credibility now you hang with Animals,that proves ya a fraud/accepted without much of a talk/..well why won't the "Zoo-feel-ya" when lyrically, you got 'fvcked by a dog' /......
And then came coog.you rushed in setting the doc/...
.Not much being said/he got murderd yet/ right before he felt/his lines were ill stagnant,therefore his health/ Mikuz was as a 'mender with suicidal thoughts' he 'created a thread for his death'. /......

mikuz:
this place ll remain pathetic. I'm taking my hands off. I'm done tryna bring sanity to this place.

heat came to him ..

weak bastard couldn't measure/left his abode leisure/to fb ,so the fagg can continue wooing sleak for hurdle pleasure/..I pray mik die from bundle seizures/.....cus he's a 'Rubbish Pipe .... he can't handle pressure /...
.Mik's done,his life's not civil,sketchy/Elymax proved he's a con .mtchew he no even reach e ../ he's an 'Half-con' .. so I'm ripping the dignity off this mod.......... Stephen Keshi ../. ..
.But this a bare crime/as he dare I/I'll be forced to stop oxygen on this damn pine/as I stuck his 'Nasal-Cavity' with "mtn 10naira recharge cards" ,mik aint getting enough 'air-time' /.......
.I took miks biitch on my real care/her X-men as she did tell/ Tho I'm mik' 'Ex-Saviour' now... but after this battle he will be the one on the wheel-chair.. /
...I'll Travel back 22yrs ,mik mum won't take days to find/kill his ma in her base she dies/ b4 like his wordies his conception became forced, fly her Outta Earth maced in eyes/ watch her fall to her death as her nerves pace in mind/...... Now this is what I call the ultimate killing of Mikuz b/w space & time /...

.Now

....If he thinks he's tha 2nd king ,its the bible verse he ordained/.. and Azalea claims royalty?,then he's plain insane/ cus he still won't be from the bloodline of "Royals" if he puts the singer "Lorde" name in vein/.......

#Factoid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Open for votes :

Ibime
Cooger
Kr0ne
Teddybiyasi
Ema Prince

Please vote on this . . .
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
mikuz:
Diss @ Guykhena

I spray this rapper/ leave him placed in plasters/ soon as I split his 'POKER FACE' with daggers/
. . but if the 'JUDAS' claim a 'MONSTER'/ my ax ll leave 'GUY' dropped . . faster than 'LADY GAGA'!/

As long as beef is concerned/ my verse is templete for the nigga to learn/
so he best not mis yarn . .
. . cos I ll blast his body parts over a merry go round . . if he 'speak out of turn'!/

Mik's the type to matyr this traitor/ have my heat turn the 'Raptor' to vapour/
. . then send 'Cavaliers' to get him slammed with compressors, till he starts seeing more 'Pistons' than 'Los Angeles Lakers'!/

Who the ffuck thinks that ya rap is iller?/ your best jabs are fillers/ Ksslib, Wrong and Jig all ffucked you one after the other
. . On NL you just another guy that 'Guys court' . . like the acting 'Zambia's leader!'/

Ksslib left him facing disaster/
That fluke win already proves hes failed as a rapper/ . . in battles hes never blazed any battler . .
. . hes just a ppussy known for only beating kids . . hes a maid in Uganda!/

Every glad he faced schooled and dismissed him/ Jidsaw's ruthless inscriptions/ got you toothless and bleeding/
. . cos even 'Polish' people can swear that ya last attempt to 'War Saw' . . left you brutally beaten!/

The kinda explosives ah habour/ ll leave the hopeless detractor/ smoked in his parlor/
and if this battle goes dirty . .
. . One shot and my AK ll open his chest . . like the blouses of 'Cossy Orjiakor'!/

Listen bitch,
You wack, so best learn to accept this/ you aint texting the best scripts/ you just another fool I'm penning to expel, bbitch!/
. . cos every tennnis player knows . . that if you act a 'doubting THOMAS' . . I ll shoot and leave you buried in a BARE DITCH!/

Lets even put beef aside/ hes no match for the effing scripts ah write/ even in real life he wont dare cross me . .
. . cos I got militants in PH, armed with dynamites, ready to blow 'Tha Cuckoo' . . like giving head to 'Peterside'!/

This bbastard is silly/ the 'Bragger' better not boast he got crips thats attracting the sissies
. . Or Ill invade and set his rented batcher ablaze . . so when I make the 'lease burn' its not 'Portugal's capital city'!/

My complex punches ll see him killed in a mall/ his arguments with Darkrebel shows he lacks fitness in brawls/
. . so since he likes 'tedious disputes' . . Ill start 'splitting hairs', moment my hatchet meet with his skull!/

I'm steadily boning bbitches/ got pretty dams I smooch and press/ ya mum and sis promise to give me ppussy next/
. . but ssex starvation has led you into r@ping maids in local eateries/
Ask Hungarians . . Guykhena no dey let girls for 'Buka rest'!!/

The next stanza/
ll sting this nerd harder/
. . cos after the punch put him on the floor, he ll realise the 'gravity of the situation', when he dies after the fall . . hes Psquare's father!/

My rhymes dey corner peeps/
So he best not try to get me pissed/ or he ll die this night in peace/. . oboy those punches are weak,
. . so if he says he ll beat me black and blue . . pfft! medical practitioners go tell am say "Guy, na colour gist"!!!/

I got Boko men ready to pop in his zone/ if he claims hes gotten the throne/
. . cos he ll be in for a 'dance with death' when the bombs starts 'rocking' his home!/

Peace!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
Smh. So voting aint open to all?
F*cked up shii!!! Nice verse khena...
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by kr0ne(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Opener - Tie (Mikuz was more creative/complex in his opener but the 'guy dropped faster than Lady Gaga' side didn't hit well. It would have been sweeter if Gaga's track had been titled 'Guy Dropped')

Rhymes - Mikuz (Guykhena, some of ur rhymes fell off flat. I saw where u attempted 6 syllables but didn't complete it)

Similes/ Metaphors - Mikuz (had more)

Punchlines - Guykhena (I think the dog (zoophilia grin grin grin and Achebe lines are epic. Mikuz had good punches too but he was too greedy to claim the wordplay criteria his punches weren't hitting hard)

Personals - Guykhena (like Mikuz to wordplay, he had more)

Flow - Tie (none of u was perfect in this criteria)

Wordplays - Mikuz clean! (Guy Scott, Bucharest, Gynaecologist, Warsaw, Lisbon etc)

Closer - Mikuz (dance with death/rocking your home..funny! Guykhena, I understand what u tried to do but your set up spoilt the punch in this closer. Put singer Lorde name in vein in relation to bloodline no bam at all. How do u put his name in vein? grin )

7 - 5

Mvgt Mikuz!

Nice battle! The difference between Guykhena and Mikuz in this brawl is experience, but I'm happy Guykhena has really improved overnight
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by teddybiyasi(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
judging based on what I read & reread I'll have to go straight I (mean I'll be going angle 180°) to who won this bout

guykhena nice verse

mikuz great verse

both emcees did their best but one took the belt

so

Teddy's vote goes to ------mikuz
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Emaprince: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Honestly,like krone said "guykhena is lacking in experience"...he's got the ideas but executing 'em in a devastating way is the problem..he's made improvements though but he can still do better...

MVGT-Mikuz
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Iceskidd(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol mikuz don finally claim the throne. Retire giv another person mod. Or find assistant
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Ibime(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
My vote goes to Mikuz as well for the same reasons the other have stated.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by aieo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
mikuz is my best textcee in this section very creative and his verse are easy to follow, even a total novice can comprehend his barz....I say congrats for the win, but based on this brawl, Guykhena did it for me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by kr0ne(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Votes Complete and Thread Closed

. . . . . . . Mikuz wins!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by gottoboy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Inn D'banj's voice

Finally! Finally
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by LooNat11kk: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lol Thanks to aieo, that Guykhena dude 'll be feeling cheated

Nice battle all the same, I love that mayonese play sha
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by sarmiie(m): 5:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Guykhena did it 4 me, walahi.....dose punch lines were jst epic.

Mik's wordplay n similes were on point too
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2014
Mikuz wins this and becomes King of NL rap battle section 2014 . .

No need hearing from Cooger since we all know hes gon' vote for Guykhena. So I hereby close this battle to votes.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
mikuz:

Congrats!!!!!
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Iceskidd(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2014
mikuz:

No need hearing from Cooger since we all know hes gon' vote for Guykhena. So I hereby close this battle to votes.

still remember the day you told ibime that you'll take that throne and no newbie can stop you
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Guykhena:

Congrats!!!!!

Unbelievable!!!!!

Thanks bro, you're the most sportsmanly nigga I've battled in NL.

Before this battle, I don picture how our friendship go take end if I win o.

grin
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikuz:

Unbelievable!!!!!

Thanks bro, you're the most sportsmanly nigga I've battled in NL.

grin

Lmao grin ,like bis dey always talk 'na all for fun'(na the main reason I even enter this tourney sef and to redeem myself from the Lord Of The Rings tourney,which I think I did.)...

Before this battle, I don picture how our friendship go take end if I win o.
grin

na wa o grin ,you be don picture me dey attack you abi,,lol
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Guykhena:

Lmao grin ,like bis dey always talk 'na all for fun'(na the main reason I even enter this tourney sef and to redeem myself from the Lord Of The Rings tourney,which I think I did.)...

na wa o grin ,you be don picture me dey attack you abi,,lol

Hehehe . . .
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikuz:

Hehehe . . .

Abeg,create thread for the King tourney awards,make I see wetin reach my hand..
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by mikuz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lol create am na, I go sticky am.
Re: * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * by Guykhena(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikuz:
Lol create am na, I go sticky am.

Na you be Host na.
Take your time sha, to make am special... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Word Cypher / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Blaqbones Vs Siddogg ) ** / * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.