Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) (1618 Views)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by chris4gold(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
The gunmen ambushed the bus early this morning as it headed for the capital Nairobi from Mandera, a town that lies on the border with Somalia. The extremists ordered the Muslims to get off the bus, before attempting to drive off with the 28 non-Muslims. But when the bus got stuck, the militants executed the prisoners before fleeing back to Somalia. After the ambush, a Shebab spokesman said the 'perishing of the crusaders' was in retribution for last week's raids on the mosques in the troubled port city of Mombasa. The death toll was confirmed by Kenya's red Cross, which said it was attempting to retrieve the victims' bodies from the scene.

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by DickDastardly(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Our own muslims here will tell us its political. Infact Oritshejafor, Gej and Asari hand must dey inside grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by chris4gold(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
But why? Can't we be in unity?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by kika23(f): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lord have Mercy!!
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by superstar1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
what exactly is wrong with Islam or followers of Islam?

What is the difference between that faith and satanism?

i hope this will not be imported into Nigeria again?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by Tundenoni(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
save your church!

Islam! you're a cursed religion....wait for your doom,very near.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by Descartes: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
How peaceful is Islam as a religion of 'peace'?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by chris4gold(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Say na like this we go dey go...? ( wande Cole voice)
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by tit(f): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
This people are just trying to tarnish the Peaceful name of Islam.
they have failed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by moneybag100: 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
tit:
This people are just trying to tarnish the Peaceful name of Islam.
they have failed.
My sis they didn't fail....they are achieving their aim because the name ISLAM is already TANISHED everywhere in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
chris4gold:
But why? Can't we be in unity?
Good question bro...I don't no why there must be bragging again in religion to the extend they kill opposite religion practitioners.
serve ur God make I see mine na...na wa o for the Islamic world o
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by chronique(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Islam! The religion that made me not get married to my fiancee;would never forget that. Boko haram wasn't even as bad as it is now,when I made that decision. I was able to look beyond that moment and see what lies ahead. That she loved me,wasn't enough for me to put my life at risk. I couldn't wrap my head around the senseless killings all over the world,I couldn't imagine what they were being taught in the mosque.

One fact is this: there are good peaceful and non-violent muslims. But when you look at the terrible attrocities islam has caused worldwide,it becomes difficult to agree that islam is a religion of peace. Everywhere where you see terrorism/terrorist acts carried out,it's usually done with the mindset that they(terrorist), are doing what true muslims should do. Question is;why?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by Texykool: 2:23am On Nov 23, 2014
Piss-ful Religion
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by abdulaz: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2014
Islam is a religion of peace grin
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by delishpot: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by numericalguy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Some "good" Birom Christians killed Muslims on Sallah day on Eid praying ground in Jos, roasted and eat their flesh.

https://www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by chris4gold(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
numericalguy:
Some good Birom Christians killed Muslims in Jos, roasted and eat their flesh.

https://www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh

grin grin
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by numericalguy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
chris4gold:

grin grin

Abi oo.. Don't mind all those evil fanatic Nairaland Christians. They will burry their head in the sand when they see the evil that their fellow Christians do but will start foaming at the mouth when they see a muslim that does something bad.

Muslims have been involved in evil things just as Christians have also taken their own share of evil.

After all the CAN president Oritshejafor is a major supplier of arms and armunitions to insurgents which has resulted in the death of thausands in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News...28 Murdered Because They Weren't Muslim (image) by tartar9(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2014
this is against the wonderful Justice of deen of Islam,they said it was retribution on the similar acts on somalians and not simply for being non-muslims as your comnents insinuate it is not as if they even care,they themselves have killed far more somalians.it is a mindless revenge on their part,the alshabab are just sadistic psychopatic murderers looking for any excuse and opportuinity to carry out mayhem.SUBMIT to ISLAM now and be safe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Miraculous Cross With An Healing Power That Suddenly Appeared In Lafi / Navy/police Clash In Calabar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.