Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women (38106 Views)

'Beautiful Women Know Nothing About Love' – Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by agbekeOreke86(f): 2:58am On Nov 24, 2014
@jigga-wareva,exchanging words with u is a sheer waste of tym,mb n space.i know exactly pple lyk u....instilling fear n crashin d self confidence of people...u gatta work on ur insecurity issues.neva said I was 'above average' if u read well,neva insuinuated ur 'lupita's d ugliest either uncle.if Lupita's d finest to u,den I gif up.....on ur taste in n with everythin!!!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Fweshdude(m): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
agbekeOreke86:
@jigga-wareva,exchanging words with u is a sheer waste of tym,mb n space.i know exactly pple lyk u....instilling fear n crashin d self confidence of people...u gatta work on ur insecurity issues.neva said I was 'above average' if u read well,neva insuinuated ur 'lupita's d ugliest either uncle.if Lupita's d finest to u,den I gif up.....on ur taste in n with everythin!!!
нε`s α ċlυεlεss ηιqqεʀ.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Ceedarlin(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You have failed Nigeria big x....... Bye Felecia
u must b an embittered Ghananian ......... Ur posts all shows ur frustrations ....(if d kitchen is hot den gt out of it) Haters
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2014
@fweshdude,fnkxx joorr.i usually find replying nicompoos lyk him rustic n outlandish.he's gat low self-esteem 4m birth!#SMDH# 4 him! cry cry
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Roum(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2014
xandyE:

Whr d hell do I start from? Is it d handsome Nigerian guys dat r chocolate wen dark and creamy wen fair or d beautiful ladies that do not need to be mixed before they r thought beautiful enough. Anyway, I will pardon ur ignorance cos u obviously haven't been to Nigeria. Ghana dat looks up to Nigeria for almost everything and the fine ones among r mixed from another country o, u wan claim fineness wey una never near sef. Mtcheww angry
you dnt need to bandy words with the ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by vm26: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2014
JEALOUS ASIDE sOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN HV THE CROWN
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Mane4Gh(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
xandyE:

Whr d hell do I start from? Is it d handsome Nigerian guys dat r chocolate wen dark and creamy wen fair or d beautiful ladies that do not need to be mixed before they r thought beautiful enough. Anyway, I will pardon ur ignorance cos u obviously haven't been to Nigeria. Ghana dat looks up to Nigeria for almost everything and the fine ones among r mixed from another country o, u wan claim fineness wey una never near sef. Mtcheww angry

Get your history right.Have you heard of the age when Nigerians used to come to Ghana to study the Music and Movie Industry? The HighLife Music Flavour does was created in Ghana,The Azonto dance Nigerians tried to Rebrand as Alingo is also from the Land of Gold-The Gold Coast. Better Soccer record than Naija and for the record, Ghanaians didn't even know about Naija music until 2face came. Naija Celebs be buying houses in Ghana as weekend homes. Ever seen a Ghanaian Celeb acquire a property in Boko Haram-terrorised Naija before? Genevieve just acquired a 4 million dollar home in Accra last week.Ghana has every single Natural resource Naija can boast of. Better schools which attract millions of Naija students every year.We have the most peaceful in Africa with lowest crime rate,and for which the highest number of criminals arrested in Ghana are Naija guys...How does Ghana look up to Naija?..The favourite get away destination for upscale Nigerians is Accra...So tell me how Ghana looks up to Nigeria... Is it Leadership? funny.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by jummygo(f): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sad. When will we under stand that majority of Ghanaians despise us n stop accommodating their venting?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bolushalom:
Na only Lupita dey Kenya?

I think say na only me no dey see well.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by ZianaJordana(f): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2015
Mhmm. No.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Mayor88(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2015
As my naija chickz are nt on dis U̶̲̥̅̊я list,I declare it crab.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by SambisaaForest: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2015
jummygo:
Sad. When will we under stand that majority of Ghanaians despise us n stop accommodating their venting?
rubbish talk kiss
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by tpiar: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
jemboosty:
wht of nigeria girls :-?

obviously, not on the list.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by stency1: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2016
are they learning or what, this is the most horrible list i've seen, coz that list isn't complete without Nigeria. excuse me but the only African miss world came from Nigeria. so where were dem Ghanaians and the rest please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail / Wizkid Covers US Hunger Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.