Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

To My Future Kids :-*:-* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To My Future Kids :-*:-* (1203 Views)

A Letter To My Future Husband: Suicide, No Murder / A Letter To My Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Future Kids :-*:-* by ggrin(f): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2014
This is the only letter I’ve written to someone who
isn’t even alive yet. I wonder what it’s like for you
where you are now. I wonder if you’re getting
impatient with me and anxious at the same time to come down to this world. I imagine you may be a little nervous too; it’s a scary place sometimes. But don’t worry—I’ll take good care of you.
I dream about you a lot. Sometimes I picture you as a handsome little baby boy and sometimes I see you as my darling daughter. Maybe it’s you and your siblings I’m dreaming about. You’re all beautiful—beautiful little spirits I’m already in love with. Sometimes the dreams feel so real, I wake up wondering where you are. Those dreams scare me a little, and make me think you’re ready to come down right now. It makes me feel like we’ll be together soon—much sooner than I thought.
I can’t wait to meet you, baby, but let’s not be too
hasty—first things first. When your dad and I start
trying to get you to come down, don’t get cold feet
ok? We’re hoping and praying you’ll be ready when
we are and make your debut right awaygrin. I have
friends who say the first time was was a charm—or even better, they conceived while they were still preventing. I guess their children weren't taking "no" for an answercheesy. I'm glad you've obeyed me so farwink—we're getting off to a good start. But I have plenty other friends who tell me it took them awhile—years, even. That seems like such a long time. I’m glad you’ve obeyed me so far and stayed putgrin we’re getting off to a good start. But when the script flips and I ask for you to come down, please do, okay?smiley
I hope you and my system get along. I don’t get sick a lot, so if while you’re growing inside me I don’t feel too good, don’t worry; I’ll still be just as happy to have you. It may not always seem that way. But I will. Promise. Especially when I can feel you in my stomach. I have friends who are pregnant now, and one mommy-to-be tells me she can feel her baby in her stomach already, at just a few months. She says it feels like tickles. I’ve heard other people say it feels like butterflies. I can’t wait to feel that beautiful feeling.
I hope you understand how big of a life change this will be for me. I thought I’d be much older when I was ready to have you, but lately I’ve been thinking about you all of the time. I think you and I are both ready for you to be here. I’m not saying things are going to be perfect right away… actually they’ll never be perfect. If I’ve learned anything in my 22+ years of life, it’s that things don’t always go the way you plan. But I’m a firm believer in the fact that everything happens for a reason. No matter the challenges we face as a family, I promise to love you more than anythingkiss.
I’ve heard it said time and again that once a mother holds her baby in her arms, the amount of love that swells in her heart is overwhelming. It’s something I’ve been told I can’t imagine until I experience it. For me, it’s not that hard to believe, actually. Though we haven’t met, I love you already. I know my love for you can only grow, and I’m excited for that. I’m excited to meet you—my first child. Love,

Your Mummycheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by vizkiz: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
don't worry swirry, i'll make sure our kids listen to your words... smiley
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by nellylinks: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
a very good one indeed.

well i want to use this opportunity to announce to everyone that traveling to Australia is now very easy because of the world tournament being hosted by them and new zealand they need people in their country, its called AUSTRALIA ELECTRONIC VISITORS VISA, THIS ALSO INCLUDES HOTEL BILL AND FLIGHT WITH TOUR BOOKING, THE PROCESSING HAS STARTED AND THE TOURNAMENT STARTS FEBUARY NEXT YEAR, IF INTERESTED CONTACT MR KENNETH AMAECHI ON 08137590679 OR NELLY JUDE ON 08030531051, KEN TRAVEL AND TOURS LIMITED, ENSURING A BETTER TRAVEL FOR CLIENTS, THE TOTAL COST IS N550,000.00 , YOU ONLY PAY WHEN VISA IS OUT , CLIENT MUST HAVE VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. THANK YOU..................
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by ggrin(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
vizkiz:
don't worry swirry, i'll make sure our kids listen to your words... smiley
u wish smiley
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by constance500: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
And they will come and view this thread after u give birth to them too cheesy
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by ggrin(f): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
constance500:
And they will come and view this thread after u give birth to them too cheesy
that's how we roll cheesycheesycheesy
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by FelaLives(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Hi Miss ggrin,beautiful prose to your 'unborn child' even moore beautiful Profile,Holler@me & ALL da Best
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by ggrin(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
FelaLives:
Hi Miss ggrin,beautiful prose to your 'unborn child' even moore beautiful Profile,Holler@me & ALL da Best
dreyl cool
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by Dreyl(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2014
ggrin:
dreyl cool
that nigga is saying all that because he wanna dig you,didn't you see his last statement? It's glaring. grin
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by ggrin(f): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
that nigga is saying all that because he wanna dig you,didn't you see his last statement? It's glaring. grin
soundecided what's your own?
I be wellundecided?
Dig ko dug niangry
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by Dreyl(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
ggrin:
soundecided what's your own?
I be wellundecided?
Dig ko dug niangry
That thing wey dey south na well now abi you know know
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by ggrin(f): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
That thing wey dey south na well now abi you know know
which thing
Rozzayysad
Re: To My Future Kids :-*:-* by Dreyl(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
ggrin:
which thing
Rozzayysad
Learner! angry

(1) (Reply)

Australia Based Nigerian Woman. Murdered By Her Lover In Edo State / How She Was Electrocuted By Power Bank.. (Photos)Viwers Discretion Advised!! / Offloading Yam From Petrol Tanker. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.