Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. (2709 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Asaba, Delta State(photos Inclusive) / Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by sandraokosun: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
I was once like you clicking on every job post i had found. But you have to grab an opportunity when it comes which i did i now work for the federal inland revenue service in abuja. My link is easy go to www.Facebook.com, search on Ariwera
Adolphus
Jonathan, he is the son of Goodluck Jonathan and he is a 13yr old kid. Just talk nice with him and become his friend, then ask him for a favour to help you out with a job, yes he doesn't have the power to give you a job but he knows these powerful people that are normal friends to him that he can tell to help you (his friend) just play along he's a kid you are an adult don't underate anything submit your cv duplicates to who he asks you. Trust me it works, i am a testimony.
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by megaik: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
If what you have said is true... then your compassion is great...it takes a great mind to share this...
I thank you in advance.
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
megaik:
If what you have said is true... then your compassion is great...it takes a great mind to share this...
I thank you in advance.
SCAM ALERT

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by megaik: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
SCAM ALERT

Thanks bro
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by sandraokosun: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
i have not asked anybody to pay me, i did not post any bank account. I just feel the pain that we go through in getting jobs in nigeria
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by sandraokosun: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
SCAM ALERT
lord please let my good not kill me or be used against me.
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandraokosun:
Can you explain why your Nairaland account was created today solely for this thread?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by sandraokosun: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=Cajetanspeaks post=28286633]Can you explain why your Nairaland account was created today solely for this thread?[/quote ] I think i do not owe anybody an explanation whatsoever but just to clarify the public that i am not the kind of girl that loves been active and posting on nairaland i only come here to read the general forum and add a bit of comment if i a am moved by it. I have been on nairaland for more than a year but i don't remember the details to that account. So i am not really new here. I am a girl and would never do any ungodly act like crime. I didn't ask anyone to pay or call my number for the link. Beside the little boy would have to accept your request first and like you b4 any help can happen. So its not what you think
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by sandraokosun: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
Can you explain why your Nairaland account was created today solely for this thread?
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by megaik: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
sandraokosun:

Lets believe that's real. No harm in trying. ..
Buh pls can I get ur Facebook id to convince myself also, thanks
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by sandraokosun: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
megaik:

Lets believe that's real. No harm in trying. ..
Buh pls can I get ur Facebook id to convince myself also, thanks
my username is my name on facebook
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by vict505(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
Brother u can lie ooo
Re: Nnpc Job Vacancies In Asaba Delta State Nigeria. by hillarybrain: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
sandra okosun.there are many people that bears ur name on facebook.how do we know you then?and also the name ariwera adolphus jonathan cannot be found on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Learn to become a Process Engineer in Nigeria with Tekniprep / Polaris Digitech / Mfa Partnership Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.