Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Law Of Environment In Growth! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law Of Environment In Growth! (511 Views)

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Should Child Dedication Be Abolished Since It Is Found In The Law Of Moses? / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Environment In Growth! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
TOPIC: THE LAW OF ENVIRONMENT IN GROWTH!
"Before i proceed, i am not a good writer and i stands to be corrected"
The topic before me today involves (3) things.
LAW, ENVIRONMENT AND GROWTH.
*LAW: The whole system of rules that everyone in a country or society must obey.
*ENVIRONMENT:The conditions in a place that affect the behaviour and development of people, animals or plants.
*GROWTH: (of people, animals or plants) the process of growing physically, mentally or emotionally.
For Clarity, I hereby rephrase the topic to:-
HOW CAN ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS ENHANCE MY GROWTH!
One of the Yoruba adage says "ILU TI KO BA SI OFIN, ESE KO SI NIBE" (For our english readers, OFIN means LAW in english) "A CITY WHERE THERE IS NO LAW, THERE IS NO SIN" What this adage mean is essence is..if there is no law governing a city or environment, there is nothing like sin i.e people in the community are liable and free to do whatever they like while nobody is permitted to questioned them whether good or bad. Engaging in day-to-day activities without governing law is what they believe can enhance their growth and any city or community that operates on this kind of adage will never last long before they perish. Example of this is Soddom and Gomorrah, we all knew what happened to them. For peaceful co-existence and growth of any country, community or environment, there must be some set-aside rules and regulations that citizens must adhere to.
Lets relate this with how it affect the growth of people, animals or plants. There is this saying, it says; "Your HABITAT determines your HABIT"...
HABITAT means the place where a particular type of animal or plant is normally found. Plants, animals (in which man is among) has one or two laws that govern their living and by adhering to these laws is what enhances their growth. Lets take man as an example, MAN as a whole has his own habitat while plants has theirs as well, God in His infinite throne has programmed the law for each of them in relation to their habitat and by adhering to the laws is what enhances their growth. God knows that man cannot survive inside river but on the land surface while adherence to to this is what enhances man's growth. At the same time, fish will never survive on the land surface but inside river. None of them is permitted to cross eachother's habitat and whoever does that, i am sure we all knew what will happen.
As a believer/christian, we also hav laws that guided us (The Ten Commandments) and by adhering to these laws is what enhances our growth physically, mentally and spiritually.
Aside from these, we also have environmental laws put in place by Environmental Law Enforcement Agencies around us in order safeguard the health of the people, by adhering to these laws as well is what enhances our personal hygiene and in-turn improves our growth physically. In order for us to continue to enhance our growth in whichevere environment that we found ourselves, we should cultivate the habit of adherence to the aforementioned laws, embrace peace and stay away from violaters.
SHALOM!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Old Fisherman / If The Male Suicide Bombers Are Rewarded With 72 Virgins / Ways To Reduce Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.