Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? (887 Views)

Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Have heard of so many instances were juju,(charms) have been used to kill and harm people some even say that people use charm to bring back there brother or sister from oversees back home.

So here comes my question can someone block or dodge spiritual attacks from our individual enemies?
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Tallesty1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Don't be scared...

The girl was just threatening you.

She won't report you to any baba ok?
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Don't be scared...

The girl was just threatening you.

She won't report you to any baba ok?
lols is not like that o
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
samflexxy:
Have heard of so many instances were juju,(charms) have been used to kill and harm people some even say that people use charm to bring back there brother or sister from oversees back home.

So here comes my question can someone block or dodge spiritual attacks from our individual enemies?
Its true fear plays a HUGE role. Otherwise, don't pay attention to such threats. They are vain with God on your side.
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
muafrika:
Its true fear plays a HUGE role. Otherwise, don't pay attention to such threats. They are vain with God on your side.
lols am just being plain curious
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by godofwar666(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
undecided op do I need to ask if you still dey craze? undecided
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by samuelson06(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Know thyself man. Fail not to recognize the stuff you are made of. The Greater One lives inside of you. Stop the fear wink
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Get two white lizards two white fowls, two white Monkeys.
Slaughter them and use their blood to have a bath at exactly 2am. Then cook the animals and give to people around you to eat but never taste out of it.

Come back and thank me later
Re: How Can Someone Revert Or Dodge A Spiritual Attack? by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Harbioollah:
Get two white lizards two white fowls, two white Monkeys.
Slaughter them and use their blood to have a bath at exactly 2am. Then cook the animals and give to people around you to eat but never taste out of it.

Come back and thank me later
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Spends Money Moreon Their Girlfriends Or Wives? / Introduction Ceremony In The US / What Do You Usually Do First When You Return Home From Work/outing Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.