Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana (1736 Views)

Tonto Dike Gives Birth (pics) - Celebrities / Tonto Dike Gives Birth To A Baby / Osita Iheme Gives-back Through His Foundation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by SexyChic05(f): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Controversial screen goddess Tonto dike a.k.a POKO LEE displayed the philanthropist side of her.
She is the first lady of DB RECORDS and also known as POKO LEE. The beautiful NOLLYWOOD actress and DB RECORD singer made an amazing give back to the society in GHANA. She distributed food, toiletries and more.

- See more at: http://olorisupergal.com/tonto-dike-gives-back-to-the-society-in-ghana/

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by tobillionaire(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
At least, her ministry z moving in ghana

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by iceberylin(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
tobillionaire:
At least, her ministry z moving in ghana

0ñlý Îñ Ghana grin
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by pweetixandy: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why do celebs do this shii..they go to an orphanage and then put it up on social media. I just dnt get it

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by Evina(f): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
My idea of "giving back to society", is investing back into a society that invested in you. Building up a society that built you.

And, giving back is more like building a legacy, something that has a ripple and almost eternal effect.

What did Ghana do for her?

How is providing perishable materials to an orphanage building a society?

If she built an orphanage, that would be more like it.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by JiggamanGh: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Evina:
My idea of "giving back to society", is investing back into a society that invested in you. Building up a society that built you.

And, giving back is more like building a legacy, something that has a ripple and almost eternal effect.

If it wasn't for Ghana she will be speaking with the disgusting Nigerian accent and speaking that bastardized language. As u can tell she was probably taught English by a Ghanaian professor.

Ghana was also instrumental In Nigeria gaining freedom or else she will still be colonized. Third Ghanaians started this movie thing in west Africa, so without Ghana there's no Nollywood and thus no tonto dikeh

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2014
why ghana
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by xandyE(f): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Hating on Nigerians and Nigeria won't make ghana any better, so continue wasting ur energy smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by JiggamanGh: 1:10am On Nov 24, 2014
xandyE:
Hating on Nigerians and Nigeria won't make ghana any better, so continue wasting ur energy smiley

How am I hating on Nigeria. I only answered her question.

Luv my nigerian bros n sis kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
why ghana
Bone all this publicity stunt
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
Why do celebs do this shii..they go to an orphanage and then put it up on social media. I just dnt get it
Publicity stunt oo.. Angelina jolie & madonna that have done more no dey shout. Their works speak for Them. I dislike fake people!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by iamord(m): 6:57am On Nov 24, 2014
xandyE:
Lol! “Saying why ghana”. is also a form of. Hate. Tho I don't send What She did. Nigerians are not hated as its painted
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by ohisola1(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2014
@ jiggamanGH. Its "thirdly" not "third". Guess that's something your Ghana proff didn't teach you.

So much for "we speak good English.

If this is true and recent she should be ashamed of herself. While I have nothing against her giving to children in Ghana even making it pulic, I find it ridiculous that just some days ago she gave to someone who doesn't even "need" the money 500k, and here she is, giving to more than 50 people items not worth 100k all the indomies put 2gether no pass 15k, pure water 1000, tissue 1.5h etc na even table dem arrange d stuff put to look much and visible.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by kendrick93(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

If it wasn't for Ghana she will be speaking with the disgusting Nigerian accent and speaking that bastardized language. As u can tell she was probably taught English by a Ghanaian professor.

Ghana was also instrumental In Nigeria gaining freedom or else she will still be colonized. Third Ghanaians started this movie thing in west Africa, so without Ghana there's no Nollywood and thus no tonto dikeh
ridiculous post.. who taught u this?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

Does Ghana have to do anything for her before she gives anything to those children?
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by Evina(f): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2014
jennykadry:

Does Ghana have to do anything for her before she gives anything to those children?

That is not my point. smiley
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by macof(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamord:

Lol! “Saying why ghana”. is also a form of. Hate. Tho I don't send What She did. Nigerians are not hated as its painted

Dude are from Ghana?
Re: Tonto Dike Gives Back To The Society In Ghana by iamord(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
macof:

Dude are from Ghana?
Yes I am!!

(1) (Reply)

Being Curvy Is Not Easy Because Not So Many Other Celebrities Are – Toolz / Pics:newly Engaged Jennifer Obayuwana And Peter Salah Rock Matching Fur In Paris / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant? & Meek Mill Is The Baby Daddy???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.