Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? (726 Views)

The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Question :what Would You Do If You Were This Guy(see What Happened) / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? by Kayodemichael(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
job interview question; what can you do?
pls i need answer to this question it has been bordering me since a week ago pls pple
Re: Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? by Kayodemichael(m): 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
as a graduate you enter an office for interview the only question they ask 'you is what can you do?'
Re: Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
How is that difficult? if you can do something, say what you can do, if not, tell them you can do absolutely nothing, which in your case might be applicable
Re: Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bro it means what are youjr skills and how will you use it to improve your department and add value to your company.
Re: Job Interview Question; What Can You Do? by Kayodemichael(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks guys, God bless

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Required In Ibadan / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!! / Graduate Personal Assistant At Standard Chartered Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.