Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,390 members, 7,958,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Immanuella’s Graduation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Immanuella’s Graduation (426 Views)

Picture Of A Fulani Boy After His Graduation Today / Wizkid Beefs Davido Over Babcock Graduation? (see Details And Photo) / How Much Do You Expect To Earn After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immanuella’s Graduation by Foreveryouandme: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2014
IMMANUELLA’S GRADUATION
--------------- ------------
“The final year examination brings anxiety and apprehension to even the most brilliant student. So you all have to come off your high horses and prepare for your exams.” Those were the words of Professor Richard Ademola in his last lecture with 400 level students of the department of Pure and applied chemistry, University of Calabar. These words are on my mind as I walk briskly down the departmental block to meet up with my colleagues in the chemistry laboratory for the last practical session of the semester and of my life as a university undergraduate. It is one week to our final year exams and we are all prepped up, everybody wants to leave this school system. “Immanuella okon! Where have you been these days? I have not been seeing you” Dr Udoji says as he bumps into me at the hallway.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/immanuellas-graduation/

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To All Nairalanders, Must Read / Help : Waec Result / You Can Still Make 150k Before December Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.