Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic (18065 Views)

Obiano Flags-off Farming Season For Delfarm Anambra Songhai Project - Photos / Songhai Farm And Agricultural Center, Porto Novo 3 Months Training / Learn The Truth About Integrated Farming From Founder Of Songhai Farm G Nzamujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by profchimex(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2014
I will be going to SONGHAI FARM, Porto-Novo, Republic Of Benin for a 6-Months AgriBusiness and Entrepreneurship (Agropreneurship) Training in January/February 2015 - June.

I encourage all NEW passionate farmers to join because it would enlighten them more; however if we go in group it would save cost a great deal.

INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE, Not just Jean, Shoes, BB/ Android Subscription etc

It's not that expensive, hook up with me if interested, I'm leaving as soon as 2015 kicks-off.

Cost of Living there is very low, Transport, Food and Fees Affordable but you would learn a whole lot: Crop Production, Animal Husbandry, Processing, Biogas etc
You would learn what 'UNIVERSITIES' can't teach you even Ph.D level!!!! Seriously...

NOTE: Yours might be less than or more than 6-Months, You've got the right to choose.

Please all those interested to join me so we could Live and Learn together; You can reach me on:
Call/ SMS/ Whatsapp: +234 806 265 5143
BBM Pin: 2A9B03E4
I hope to hear from you or anyone you know wants to go, as soon as possible.

More details: http://www.songhai.org

Thanks for Reading, hope to hear from you as soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by excelway(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2014
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Pavore9: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2014
@profchimex, l encourage u to make use of this opportunity to enpower urself, you will never regret this decision as knowledge is power. The agriculture sector is virgin & market is big. With a focus on nothing is waste in the farm, you will soar.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by profchimex(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pavore9:
@profchimex, l encourage u to make use of this opportunity to enpower urself, you will never regret this decision as knowledge is power. The agriculture sector is virgin & market is big. With a focus on nothing is waste in the farm, you will soar.

Thanks, you are one of my NL mentors, I dey follow your post scatter, Songhai I come 2015!
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by FarmTech(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Remember to keep us updated.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by profchimex(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
FarmTech:
Remember to keep us updated.

Wow my boss FarmTech commented! Yay! You know I look up to people like you; would certainly update you sir.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by FarmTech(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
profchimex:

Wow my boss FarmTech commented! Yay! You know I look up to people like you; would certainly update you sir.
I wish you all the best as you go there. Don't forget to jot down every single thing you learn, that way you won't forget.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
The exact date and also what is the duration and fee? Thanks.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Juliana7: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Good, wish u d best
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by ashcall(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
bandiejay:
The exact date and also what is the duration and fee? Thanks.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Daniman: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
I would love to know what the fee is like pls?
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by 1stUnique(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
I heard they communicate in French, how true is that? how will someone that doesn't understand French cope
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Daniman: 1:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Nope the teach both in English and French inside the farm;your the one to choose
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by profchimex(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2014
Sorry for the late reply

Are you also willing, able and ready to cater for the bills?

Fees per month = #14,000
Accomodation per month = #5,000
Food = #300 - #500 per day

That's a rough estimate
Excluding Transportation to Benin via Lagos, TP is cheap sha.
But if we go like 3 to 6 it would be cheaper.

I will be leaving January, They teach in English so no fears.

PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED FOLKS SHOULD MESSAGE ME, PLEASE!

Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Goldenboy842(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its one of d best place to learn Agric.
I did my IT in Songhai Delta Very good.
I wish i had graduated i would ve join u guyz.
Wish u the vry best of learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by amarawa: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Do they also have short courses like a month or less? 6 months may be too long for some of us.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by idumuose(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
I am interested in mushroom and if the course period will not exceed one month,then i don't mind registering.
amarawa:
Do they also have short courses like a month or less? 6 months may be too long for some of us.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by world1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
My brother you about to make the biggest decision that will not only shape your life but help your destiny. You will resume by 6am and close by 6pm 100% practical.
Let me know 2weeks to when you are coming I will personally show you round that city and host to an appetizing PORK dinner.
Attached is the picture of the shongai restaurant where you will be your breakfast and lunch.
profchimex:
I will be going to SONGHAI FARM, Porto-Novo, Republic Of Benin for a 6-Months AgriBusiness and Entrepreneurship (Agropreneurship) Training in January/February 2015 - June.

I encourage all NEW passionate farmers to join because it would enlighten them more; however if we go in group it would save cost a great deal.

INVEST IN KNOWLEDGE, Not just Jean, Shoes, BB/ Android Subscription etc

It's not that expensive, hook up with me if interested, I'm leaving as soon as 2015 kicks-off.

Cost of Living there is very low, Transport, Food and Fees Affordable but you would learn a whole lot: Crop Production, Animal Husbandry, Processing, Biogas etc
You would learn what 'UNIVERSITIES' can't teach you even Ph.D level!!!! Seriously...

NOTE: Yours might be less than or more than 6-Months, You've got the right to choose.

Please all those interested to join me so we could Live and Learn together; You can reach me on:
I hope to hear from you or anyone you know wants to go, as soon as possible.

More details: http://www.songhai.org

Thanks for Reading, hope to hear from you as soon as possible!

Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by FarmTech(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Goldenboy842:
Its one of d best place to learn Agric.
I did my IT in Songhai Delta Very good.
I wish i had graduated i would ve join u guyz.
Wish u the vry best of learning.
Where exactly is songhai delta located and how much do they charge for training?
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Goldenboy842(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
FarmTech:

Where exactly is songhai delta located and how much do they charge for training?
Sapele Delta state,
It ws 45k when i was there, student z 13k
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by FarmTech(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
Goldenboy842:

Sapele Delta state,
It ws 45k when i was there, student z 13k
Thanks.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Goldenboy842(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
FarmTech:

Thanks.
U welcomed sir.
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by profchimex(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
world1:
My brother you about to make the biggest decision that will not only shape your life but help your destiny. You will resume by 6am and close by 6pm 100% practical.
Let me know 2weeks to when you are coming I will personally show you round that city and host to an appetizing PORK dinner.
Attached is the picture of the shongai restaurant where you will be your breakfast and lunch.

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!
It's good to have mentor like you sir; I would be visiting you on or before 8th December to know more.

Pls all those Sending me messages on whatsapp, BBM, Calls... If you want to go for a mobth or shorter training, Do have fun!
It's a personal race, I'm not forcing anyone... I'm going for my Father (World1) Blessings next week; Catch me if you can... Yay!

Agriculture is the Secret gold mine, Keep seeking for white collar job; as for me and my household we will seek blue collar job!

World1, Shelu, FarmTech, Hotmas, LesgupagricNg, Pavore and many others are people to learn from

Thanks to all that have impacted me, I will upload photo's with World1 and the rest soon.

Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by kasbeats(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please let's talk on BBM,I have been interested for a while now,but I am kind of ignorant on how to go about the admission. And the online brochure didn't help much. I have many questions to ask, please kindly help a brother,abeg. Thanks
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Apitch(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Updates please
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Apitch:
Updates please
are u a.mind reader? after reading audu ogbe's experience, i was abt to search for this thread and request for updates and here u are. grin

My ppl, hw d traiing dey go?
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Apitch(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
mercylicious:

are u a.mind reader? after reading audu ogbe's experience, i was abt to search for this thread and request for updates and here u are. grin

The same article reminded me of this threAd
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by choicelady: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello Mercylicious
Please can you post the link to Audu Ogbe's story here? i missed it and can't find it online.

thank you.

mercylicious:

Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by echoedwalls: 5:58pm On May 27, 2015
Howdy?
I just came across this thread. Trust you guys are gaining beyond your expectations. Please share some of your experiences for intending folks like us..
Thank you.

Hi,
Still waiting for updates biko.
I googled the site and, it was stated that registration for the next training will end on June 30th. One issue was,the form was in french so,I couldn't comprehend all the information.
Kindly help by letting us know the requirements for the next training.
Thank you
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by Kings331(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2015
I Hope this thread ain't gonna die off like this...Still eagerly waiting for updates!
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by echoedwalls: 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
Hi, Still hoping to hear from you mate. Enjoy the evening
Re: 2015 Songhai Farm Agribusiness Training, Porto-novo, Benin Republic by echoedwalls: 9:22am On May 30, 2015
Good morning, I'm still waiting for your reply. Thanks
Do enjoy this beautiful day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December / The Plight Of Ginger Farmers In Southern Kaduna / Tuta Absoluta Destroys Tomatoes In Gombe 3 LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.