Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Navy And Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Navy And Wahala (515 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Pls When Will 2013 Navy And Nigeria Airforce DSSC Recruitment Be Out / Nigerian Navy and Airforce Recruitment In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Navy And Wahala by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2014
If I Had Known I Wouldnt Have Obtained The Navy Form. There Is A Part On The Form That Has To Do With Guarantor, And It Is Stated On The Form That,
This form is to be filled by a military officer not below the rank of Lt Col or equivalent/police officer not below the rank of chief superintendent of police/ Assistant Director at either federal or state civil service, certifying the eligibility of the applicant. You need not to come from an applicant's state of origin to guarantee him/her only be sure of the character. please, note that inability to confirm the above given information about you, will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Please, Nairalanders, How Do I Go About This? I Am Fed Up With The Guarantor Of A Thing. Please Help Me

(1) (Reply)

Client Service/business Development Executive / L Need A Part Time Job / New Job Opportunity At The American University Of Nigeria, Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.