Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) (2173 Views)

NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Claroo(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Congratulations to fellow Corpers on the conclusion of the 3weeks orientation programme at the various camps.
Fellow Corpers, where is ur PPA?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by chinwike2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I was posted to a secondary sch. in yenegoa. Here in Bayelsa many corpers have been given life jackets like their lives depends on it. Some would be travelling as much as 4hours on water just to get to their PPA, Thank God am on land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by bukit05(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Was posted to Federal college of education osiele, in Abeokuta. #team omo ogun, ishe ya#

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by hibeekayzee: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls how is FCE osiele like?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Horlawoomey(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
I am posted to GDSS Magami near Gusau, the place is still ok for a village with electricity, water, MTN network, good accomodation and to cap it all, I can watch my premier league there.
I met the principal today, he was nice to us and am staying, may God help me.

OBEYING THE CLARION CALL.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Electronzeez(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:
I am posted to GDSS Magami near Gusau, the place is still ok for a village with electricity, water, MTN network, good accomodation and to cap it all, I can watch my premier league there.
I met the principal today, he was nice to us and am staying, may God help me.

OBEYING THE CLARION CALL.

naso bro, go show dem dat instinct....kp flag bearer in gussau.
All the best, i wish you a hitch free service year...na north u de brother, shine ur eye wela.to nba gbe tete ba won gbe...ton ba salo maduro ohh..lolz.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Horlawoomey(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Electronzeez:

naso bro, go show dem dat instinct....kp flag bearer in gussau.
All the best, i wish you a hitch free service year...na north u de brother, shine ur eye wela.to nba gbe tete ba won gbe...ton ba salo maduro ohh..lolz.

My own alertness go pass that of JACK BAUER, thank you Bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Electronzeez(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Horlawoomey:

My own alertness go pass that of JACK BAUER, thank you Bro.

kp nede carry last

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Naavah(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was posted to a missionary hospital in Afikpo North in Ebonyi state. The town is cool tho

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
hibeekayzee:
pls how is FCE osiele like? how's d pay and accommodation? I redeployed to Ogun state and m working my ppa to the place

Just be very careful before you work it. Most of these institutions have a knack for rejecting corpers.In my ppa, Kwara State College of Education, only one batch C corper was accepted out of the minions posted there. Make sure the institution is accepting corpers or you know someone there.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) by DrTeeee(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Naavah:
I was posted to a missionary hospital in Afikpo North in Ebonyi state. The town is cool tho
How come we never met on camp? I was always in d clinic. Old MacGregor how I miss u! Now back in Ib sha

(1) (Reply)

January Clearance And Head Count / NYSC BATCH "B" 2016 Verification And Registration Process / Nysc 2010: Resource For Foreign-trained Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.