Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' (23754 Views)

Football Manager Handheld 2015 / Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Dreyl(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one bro!
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2014
Interesting
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
The first thing I did was to pay for the full package (the in-app purchases) ,which cost $15 ,so I spent a total of $25 on the game ,was the game worth my money? Well I'll say.... YES grin

first I love the EDITOR, it was with this editor I brought messi,bale and neymar to Fulham,who are not even in the premier league grin ,it was with this editor I increased my transfer budget to a whooping £500 million grin ,it was with this editor I increased all my players attributes to 20! (Which is the highest) and heal them anytime they have an injury grin it was with this editor I also added my friends to the game wink

More reviews coming up now. wink
Huh? I just hope you're not interested in politics.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by boombay(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
*The only thing I don't really like is the home screen of the game, that of FMH14 is better,its pretty hard to manoeuvre around

*Another thing is the speed of the match, even on fast,you can spend 7,8 to 10mins on a match, due to the new match engine, but if you are used to that on PC ,you'll have no problem.

*The time the game takes to load also na wahala, but once you've got enough memory space,you're good to go.

So at the end of this review, I can boldly say "THE GAME WAS WORTH MY MONEY" ,you guys need to try it.

MY RATING FOR THE GAME: 8/10

Any questions ? grin
can it work on tecno h5undecided
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by EpicNigerian(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2014
oxladewelbz:
how many MB is the player picture and basic data.
More than 600MB
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2014
nice review,
though am still with my PES2013, i can't pay for games so am waiting for my man 'Ayo' to hack the 2015. cheesy
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by EpicNigerian(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2014
boombay:

can it work on tecno h5undecided
I have FMH 2014 on my tecno P3,so I guess this should work on your device.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Babysho(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2014
I downloaded my FMH15 frm andropalace.net...and its wrkin fine..i dnt knw hw dey manage to bypass dt purchasin stuff buh it workd...buh the Watch Match Mode is locked...please any ideas?
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by ibietela2(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2014
DrJoe1:
nice review,
though am still with my PES2013, i can't pay for games so am waiting for my man 'Ayo' to hack the 2015. cheesy

Pes2013 for Android? Link please
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
1. Nice review
2. I dont play manager games on handheld-its boring.
3. Football manager helps me in everyday decision-making and planning, so i find cheating on it anti-progressive. Its a simulation, so why cheat on a simulation?
4. Pls kindly holla when the PC version of 15 comes up.
5. I consider Any babe that plays FM as intelligent and attractive.
6. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by DesChyko: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2014
oxladewelbz:

how did you do the transfer budget thingy.

How about you just transfer a useless player from your team to another team for that amount via editor?

Just a guess as I am yet to play this game.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by valmunich(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2014
... Till then, I'll still stick with my top eleven cool
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Op can you upload the game...makeme download am

Help a needy brethren cry
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Chubhie: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2014
djmally:
1. Nice review
3. Football manager helps me in everyday decision-making and planning, so i find cheating on it anti-progressive. Its a simulation, so why cheat on a simulation?
6. Thank you.
FM, Age of empires|Rise of nations and to an extent Sims. FM good for administration and decision making. Rise of nations strategic and diplomacy. Sims personal management. Such games have in no small measure helped in making me a better human. Now, when I say I love being alone sometimes its cos I can never be bored all by my self. When you teach your babe such games and watch her compete favourably with you magic happens.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Herrmes: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
On your praises I'm gonna try the game, don't mind spending $25 after all almost all my games are original.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2014
Chubhie:
FM, Age of empires|Rise of nations and to an extent Sims. FM good for administration and decision making. Rise of nations strategic and diplomacy. Sims personal management. Such games have in no small measure helped in making me a better human. Now, when I say I love being alone sometimes its cos I can never be bored all by my self. When you teach your babe such games and watch her compete favourably with you magic happens.

exactly. You re in the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Jakeattah(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2014
PC version is always better
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by vosquare: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2014
i used lucky patcher to hack my own o
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Kizyte(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2014
Still waiting to see the action of the game... undecided
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Swash042(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2014
djmally:
1. Nice review
6. Thank you.
dis guy jus copied and paste wetin my mind to comment....u ar on point.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by rabidvirus: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2014
djmally:
1. Nice review
6. Thank you.

Thank me later,or better still say a word of prayer for me. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2013847/download-fm-15-free
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2014
FM n Me but wait oo op so if. I buy d CD dose it mean I will have to go n pay online b4 playing or wat??
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by applebee: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2014
please can this work on my BBZ10? any Z10 user with this game?.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SetrakusRa(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
djmally:
1. Nice review
6. Thank you.

LOL!! Who is this busy body? You clearly don't know what you're saying.

2. Not boring, just a pick and drop version of FM on PC. It's more interesting this year with the New 2D Match engine where you watch your tactics work out for full 90mins. Not all about luck again.
3. True.
4. Mr ITK! FM15 for PC has been released since Nov 7th.
5. True that.
6. Thank you too.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by SetrakusRa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
I trust blackmart
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
ibietela2:

Pes2013 for Android? Link please

didn't download it myself, got the apk file from someone.
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Edygrin(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Babysho:
I downloaded my FMH15 frm andropalace.net...and its wrkin fine..i dnt knw hw dey manage to bypass dt purchasin stuff buh it workd...buh the Watch Match Mode is locked...please any ideas?
Abeg share the Andropalace link. Thnx in advance
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by Babysho(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Edygrin:
Abeg share the Andropalace link. Thnx in advance

na small package jhoor...jus open Andropalace.net...d game is on d front page
Re: My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' by nymphomaniac(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
downloaded it via freestore, it worked but the player names do not correspond. no single arsenal player I know is there. what could be wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / PUBG Mobile Players Get In!!!! / Depressing Video Game Endings That Made Us Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.