Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward (8826 Views)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by r231(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Heavily pregnant woman and her partner caught having sex in hospital bed while waiting to have their baby induced

Heavily pregnant woman and partner caught having sex on maternity ward

Cleaner heard moaning coming from a private room and told her bosses

But the cleaner was told there are no rules against having sex on the ward

Hospital's policy is for frisky couples to put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign outside

Sex is rumoured to help induce labour for some women, as is spicy food

A heavily pregnant woman and her partner were caught having sex in a hospital bed while waiting to have their baby induced.

The mother and father were discovered by a cleaner who heard moaning coming from a private room on the maternity ward.

The worker told hospital bosses what she had found but was informed there are no rules against having sex on the ward at St Michael's Hospital, in Bristol.

The hospital's policy is for frisky couples to put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door, The Sun reported.

A hospital source said: 'Other patients on the unit heard the commotion and were upset. The cleaner was utterly shocked.

'She was amazed to be told it was OK. The hospital's advice appears to be just to put a sign up - amazing.'

Like herbal remedies and eating spicy food, sex is said to help induce labour in some cases.

However, NHS advice says: 'You may have heard that certain things can trigger labour, such as herbal supplements and having sex, but there is no evidence that these work.

'Having sex won't cause harm, but you should avoid having sex if your waters have broken as there is an increased risk of infection.'

A hospital spokeswoman said: 'Staff work hard to ensure privacy and dignity is maintained for all patients.

'Thankfully, we have not received any complaints or concerns in regard to this matter.'

Last year, St Michael's Hospital was criticised for allowing a mother to bring a dog into the maternity ward so it could watch her give birth.

The unusual presence was criticised amid claims that no special cleaning took place after the two-hour birth.

Managers justified the extraordinary action by saying that Barney, believed to be a Labrador, was a certified 'therapy dog' who had witnessed many births and had a 'calming presence'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2845116/Heavily-pregnant-woman-partner-caught-having-sex-hospital-bed-waiting-baby-induced.html#ixzz3JyebyquL
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by AKMoney1(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Dem use am do them ni? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Evina(f): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2014
This is great. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Tallesty1(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2014
#FAINTS
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Bimpe29: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Bros! Why the repetition? Although, the act is permissible, but the location is arguably condemnable & unwise.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Cope1(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2014
wonderful
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Bestlily(f): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Gr8t...
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Rapsainot(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2014
yeye yeye
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2014
You can't do this in ...F......Finland
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Can dis happen in nigerian hospitals?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by englishmart(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
nothing is wrong with that right?
Shey your bed get needles?
Shey una no fit endure that thing?

Well, great record sha!
But, next time, try having sex in the mortuary

That is why I like France

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by TrishaP(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Now this isn't news.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
We caught a man having sex with the wife still receiving blood..(during transfusion)..it was really epic !!!
It does happen ..but not in every hospital...
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Kx: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
kayciano:
We caught a man having sex with the wife still receiving blood..(during transfusion)..it was really epic !!!
It does happen ..but not in every hospital...
Chronic conji!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by will1am: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:
This is great. wink cool
shocked shocked
I hope you won't tell me talking about SES is gross undecided
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Evina(f): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
will1am:
shocked shocked
I hope you won't tell me talking about SES is gross undecided

Hahahahahhaha, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

This is husband and wife. I endorse unlimited intimate activities between husband and wife wink E fit happen on top barbed wire fence sef grin no restrictions wink
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by will1am: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

Hahahahahhaha, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

This is husband and wife. I endorse unlimited intimate activities between husband and wife wink E fit happen on top barbed wire fence sef grin no restrictions wink

Hhmmmmm..interesting. Now that we are legally married, when do we start doing " it" in the car? grin trust me, SES in the car is fun..
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pictures angry
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Elcemento(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin grin Na wa o.That was daring.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Evina(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
will1am:

Hhmmmmm..interesting. Now that we are legally married, when do we start doing " it" in the car? grin trust me, SES in the car is fun..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I prefer the engine. I can manage the boot though wink
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by will1am: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I prefer the engine. I can manage the boot though wink
shocked every done it before in d car? wink
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Evina(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
will1am:

shocked every done it before in d car? wink

A gentleman shouldn't ask a lady such vulgar questions cool
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by will1am: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:

A gentleman shouldn't ask a lady such vulgar questions cool
I only asked you if you have ever sat on the boot of the car before!!!
Besides, I ain't no gentleman jare undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by MadCow1: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
I cant!!

Sex with a Pregnant woman = Abortion or Decapitation of the Child.

What if I blind the child or paralyze am..
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Evina(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
will1am:

I only asked you if you have ever sat on the boot of the car before!!!
Besides, I ain't no gentleman jare undecided grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I loffeth you, anyhowz you be wink

No I haven't sat on the boot, only inside tongue
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by StealthyMe(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

Oh My God!!!

Choi...na wa for oyinbo ooo

Heavily pregnant and still doing it undecided ?!

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by kelechiMarie(f): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
cool
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by sevantex(m): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eeeeeeeeewwww!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by mytime24(f): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Curse frm their villagerS

1 Like

Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Dexpro: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Doing what Pls enlighten me..... tongue
StealthyMe:
shocked shocked shocked

Oh My God!!!

Choi...na wa for oyinbo ooo

Heavily pregnant and still doing it undecided ?!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward by Dexpro: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Mad Indeed!!!
MadCow1:
I cant!!

Sex with a Pregnant woman = Abortion or Decapitation of the Child.

What if I blind the child or paralyze am..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me! How Much Should An Introduction Marriage Cost? / / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.