Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? (428 Views)

When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword.... / Some Scriptures People Use Wrongly To Justify Themselves / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2014
Pls i still don't understand why they say Islam is a religion of peace, when almost all the Islamic countries are at war. Come to think of it, countries like Lybia, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Somalia etc, are all good example of what am trying to say here, they all have history of war caused by Islamic militant groups. Even countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Mali which has many religious group are still battling some kind of Islamic terrorist group fighting in the name of Jihad. Why? Does that mean Islam means otherwise? It's so annoying.
Re: Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? by idealsico(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2014
I am yet to see the 'peace' they mean. May be they rather mean 'piss'. They are the ones misinterpreting the meaning of their religion.
Re: Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? by Maamin(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2014
That is what u get when religion cloud your vision and sense of reasoning...their action is opposite and contrary to what they profess grin
Re: Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
My broda, na dat one make am simple to all!
If in Islam PEACE means WAR
then
ALLAH of Quran means SATAN.
Simple!!
Re: Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? by tartar9(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
whats ya point?
Re: Is It That Islam Is Wrongly Interpreted? by tartar9(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
how is that most islamic countries.and when and how did those wars begin?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Answers Please / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of February 2015 / Meditate On This Short Conversation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.