Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Sex In Space: Imagine The Possibilities: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sex In Space: Imagine The Possibilities: (764 Views)

Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / How To Delay Sex In A New Relationship / Open To The Possibilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Space: Imagine The Possibilities: by Ijaybaby: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,

I saw this and it got my fancy. Hope you guys like it.

Hi everyone, according to an article posted on www.space.com by Laura Woodmansee, National Space Society, entitled, "Sex in Space: Imagine the Possibilities:"

Quote:
How human the up-and-coming business of space tourism will be! Early space tourists will marvel at the view, but as orbital vacations become more affordable, space tourists will include couples who want to experience space and weightlessness together. Sex in Space is the "killer app" that will transform space tourism into a mega business. Making love with a view of the Earth below may be the ultimate aphrodisiac for space buffs. But, let's think about the implications of space-based sex for a moment. The sex-in-space revolution is about to begin!

The article indicates:

Quote:
Many have wondered what it might be like to make love in space. The passionate couples who book flights to the very first space hotel will be more than excited to try zero-g sex. From what I've learned while working on my soon-to-be-released book, Sex in Space, I've come to the conclusion that honeymoons in space and out-of-this-world sex will be a reality within a decade.

The article explains:

Quote:
Some people believe that space sex will be a frustrating experience and that lovers will give up. No way! Weightless couples will find a way to get together. I've written an entire chapter in my Sex in Space book where I suggest ways to, shall we say, accomplish things, but it's too much to cover here. I'm not advocating that people go into space and have casual sex. I'm advocating that people take romantic vacations in space with their significant other, preferably their soul mate. The bottom line is that sex in space will probably take some practice and hard work at first. Since people are very creative, I have no doubt that it will make for a wonderful otherworldly experience.

The article concludes:

Quote:
Sex in space will happen, and therefore it's a legitimate topic to explore. The sex drive is a basic part of our nature. It drives sex and love, the expansion of our families, and even our exploration of the unknown. We can't afford to be ashamed of sex. That will only prevent us from looking into the risks and possibilities. If we are to follow our hearts and create a civilization in space, we will need to address the possibilities of sex and reproduction in Earth orbit and beyond. Think about it, the first space babies will be space aliens in some ways.

The sex in space revolution is about to begin, and that's wonderful. But before it does, we need to be sure that we know what we're doing. I call on all the space agencies, especially NASA, to do more testing. It would be easy, for example, to test the blood of women astronauts who are on oral contraceptives while in space to measure the drug's effectiveness in orbit. If the space agencies are unwilling, then it's up to the personal spaceflight companies to take responsibility before sending couples on orbital honeymoons.

Enjoy and have a nice day. Smile
Re: Sex In Space: Imagine The Possibilities: by iice(f): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2006
Sign me up LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Nwaobi Igue / Any Girl That I Wish To Keep A Casual Relationship With Always Wants' To Date Me / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.