Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind (653 Views)

Pls Help My Career At This Cross Road / Looking For A Decent Job And Better Career Path? / After Losing Your Job Steps To Get Back On Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind by Betasms: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi Nairalanders,

I am at a difficult crossroad in my life after graduating. I have serious career anxiety,fear and I feel stuck, with too many and not enough options all at once.
I feel totally lost in this Career building process thing, its like i don't know what I'm meanto do in this life, yes i wanto be wealthy and all but what i wanto do to acheive that and being good at that thing is what is still a mystery to me. People keep saying do this and study that, work wherever you get a job, but still i havent been able to figure things out still and i wanto before its too late.

Some people say it just comes to you, people please how long do I haveto wait, and what do I have to do to find it quickly.

http://.com/Major_SMS_Campaign_Nigeria_Ghana.gif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind by pacesetter939: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
post=28307132:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am at a difficult crossroad in my life after graduating. I have serious career anxiety,fear and I feel stuck, with too many and not enough options all at once.
I feel totally lost in this Career building process thing, its like i don't know what I'm meanto do in this life, yes i wanto be wealthy and all but what i wanto do to acheive that and being good at that thing is what is still a mystery to me. People keep saying do this and study that, work wherever you get a job, but still i havent been able to figure things out still and i wanto before its too late.

Some people say it just comes to you, people please how long do I haveto wait, and what do I have to do to find it quickly.

Career path, aren't you already along one via your university training?
Re: How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind by Betasms: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
pacesetter939:

Career path, aren't you already along one via your university training?

Not really. What I studied isnt the determining factor for my career building process.
Re: How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind by pacesetter939: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
post=28307564:

Not really. What I studied isnt the determining factor for my career building process.
Re: How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind by pacesetter939: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
post=28307564:

No, it often times doesn't follow that one builds a career out of what he/she studied in school. I think you should go after an area you've got great passion for; something you do at easy. Please, pursue it with dedication up until you take hold of it.
myTake.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find My Career Path Without Losing My Mind by chommi(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
post=28307132:
Hi Nairalanders,

you're not the only one. iv been racking my head on how to pursue mine but it has not been easy.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Internship At Voguepay / Graduate And Experienced Job Vacancies At Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (7 Positions) / Class Teachers Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.