Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nice And Funny Quotes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nice And Funny Quotes (961 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Fresh And Funny Pictures To Crack Your Ribs. / Naija Funny Quotes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nice And Funny Quotes by israelboy1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
what a kid i got, i told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife - Rodney Dangerfield

when you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity - Albert Einstein

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man - Lana Turner

Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings - Robert Benchley

politicians and diapers have one thing in common. they should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason - Jose Maria Eca de Queiroz

i don't hate you.. I just don't like that you exist. - Gene Showalter

I couldn't repair your brakes, so i made your horn louder - Steven Wright

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you. ― Rita Mae Brown

You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it. ― Bill Cosby
Re: Nice And Funny Quotes by rawpadgin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
the best of them all grin
politicians and diapers have one thing in
common. they should both be changed regularly,
and for the same reason - Jose Maria Eca de
Queiroz grin
Re: Nice And Funny Quotes by israelboy1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
rawpadgin:
the best of them all grin
politicians and diapers have one thing in
common. they should both be changed regularly,
and for the same reason - Jose Maria Eca de
Queiroz grin

you got the logic friend...that's the naked truth. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Confession Of A Smelling Nairalander / Joke Of The Year....(photo) / Nigerians And Free Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.