Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,642 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa (2835 Views)

Take A Look At These Beauitful Photos / Popular Actress Joke Sylva Looking young And Beauitful In New Photos / Popular Actress Toyin Aimakhu Is Looking So Beauitful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by BWGISTdotCOM: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Kvbc06PnpZg/VHHkuNeL2YI/AAAAAAAAKpo/k-o7Kq0r-tU/s1600/B3EijwdCcAAQMPB.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]
A twitter user @Idrisdee tweeted this pic above and wrote "Anike Agbaje-Williams, first person, male/female to appear on TV in the whole of Africa, WNTV-WNBS,Ibadan on Oct 31,1959". So Nice!

Source>>http://www.bwgist.com/2014/11/very-beauitful-meet-first-person-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by kika23(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
She's Yoruba..... wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Story!!!! Dem wan tell me say ordinary 1959 here na im africans start to dey shw for tv abi? Full continent? I nor gree.
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
kika23:
She's Yoruba..... wink grin

She was from Auchi, check Wikipedia.
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Samchelsea(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice....I use to think that northern African countries like Egypt should have been ahead of us in something like this due to their closeness with the western countries
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by superior494(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ok nice
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by BWGISTdotCOM: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
superior494:
Ok nice
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Sparrow13: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
We already know this in France.
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Boyopumping: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
she is cool
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by BWGISTdotCOM: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sparrow13:
We already know this in France.
How France?, Your state?
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Big4wig(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who d hell is Idrisdee ??
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by kelechiMarie(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
she's Quite fair kisskiss
kisskiss

kiss

gringrin
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by BWGISTdotCOM: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
kelechiMarie:
she's Quite fair kisskiss
kisskiss

kiss

gringrin
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by missdebs(f): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
she's from france
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by ChristyG(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

She was from Auchi, check Wikipedia.
where did u get dat wrong information from.she is from abeokuta,ogun state.she is an egba woman.her maiden name is anike kuforiji(strong yoruba names).auchi ko ashi ni

3 Likes

Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Profcamsey(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
For naija every fair girl is beautiful. Smh #I was born this way- TO BOOK SPACE
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
ogorkojo:
Story!!!! Dem wan tell me say ordinary 1959 here na im africans start to dey shw for tv abi? Full continent? I nor gree.
[size=16pt]i wonder where you are coming from.[/size]
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is typing a message
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by tpia5: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
I dont know the lady and i doubt she's the first in africa unless it excludes north africa, but her interview says her dad is daniel kuforiji and her mum is faithful efundola kuforiji.
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
That is quite interesting!
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Prove it. undecided
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by asodeboyede(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Really?
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by omartins(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Part of the reasons Awolowo will forever be an hero.
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by Abbey2sam(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
I haven't seen her on my screen in Miami
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by scampy(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeria: always representing.
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by holyboss: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Op r u sure rolleyes

Cos here in federal University of france, we wer taught that no Africa woman don show for Tv before
Re: Very Beauitful! Meet The First Person To Appear On TV In Africa by BWGISTdotCOM: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
omartins:
Part of the reasons Awolowo will forever be an hero.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See How This Indian Man With Three Hands Is Cheating In An Exam Hall / Bitch Stole My Look!! Drake And Chris Brown...who Rocked This Better?? / Bobby Brown And Alicia Etheredge-brown Throw Baby Shower [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.