Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (38926 Views)

Ugandan Toddler Brutally Assaulted By Nanny Is Doing Well: MOM / Uganda: Toddler Savagely Beaten By Nanny Survives Ordeal / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by oba2flex(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
Billyonaire:
The parents are patient and better than me. I would have opened my sewage tank, tie that maid hands and feet, and bury the maid there. Then I will pick up my phone and call her guardian and parents to tell them she ran away, that I need her back to refund my money she stole.
Chai! Between you and the maid i no come know who wicked pass sef. grin
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by omoadeleye(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
that woman was surely with no doubt sent from hell, but levity should not be an approach to the maid case by the father, cause i will never forgive the father, if the father don't know the way yo the maid by noe.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by fairygeh(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Left to me,the maid would have been gone by now.i swear to God I would have made sure I killed her personally.who does that to a kid?
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by royalblood21: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Uncle Andy grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by MRSPEAKER1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
FOR MEN

If you are among those that are unhappy with their performance or organ size and it's giving you a serious concern as a result of your inability to satisfy your partner sexually please, the recommended herbal drugs below will do the MAGIC.

(i) VigRx For Men - is a Permanent Penis Lengthening/Enlargement Pills that ADD 3 inches in Length and 1 inches in Diameter to your PENIS size.

(ii) Magna RX - Enlarge and Lengthen the Penis Size, restores energy and reproduces blood, improves the kidney function, solves impotence and the early ejaculation, helps those who lifts but not firm, lacks the ability to perform sex well, slow erection, postpones the time of ejaculation.

(iii) Tiger King Herbal Extract- Permanently takes care of Weak Erection,Early Ejaculation,and Poor Ejaculation.

(iv) Stree Overlord- Permanently Enlarge the Penis Size i.e make it BIG/FAT,takes care of Weak Erection,Early/Poor Ejaculation,and also Increases Sperm.

(v) Nitro Canada Men Gel (3 in 1) – It stimulate metabolic activity of the PENIS and strengthen connective tissue. In addition, it increases the PENIS volume.

NOTE: All the DRUGS LISTED above are made with herbal PLANTS and ROOTS, 100% SIDE EFFECT FREE!

For order and delivery, call 07084643789 or send a private message, Delivery will be made to your specified location, Thank you

Visit and Like our FACEBOOK page at www.facebook.com/erotiqueonlinestore to get update of our newest product that can be of help to you or someone you might know that have sexual related challenges.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by goldfish80(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
I personally decided not to watch the video, for my own sanity. The demon maid must face the consequences of whatever her actions was, with no room for plead bargain.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by amoleoluyinka: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Too bad

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Deefuray(f): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
That lady belongs to the ZOO.
She should be given a slow and painful death.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by aspirebig: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
Demonic house maids are on the prowl now, parents becareful before engaging the services of maids. Thank God for CCTV, if not the world world will not believe the baby parents without any evidence...
I cannot admit anyone into my house without even proper checks, background and spiritual wise. Some maids are witches and some have initiated their guardian children, and so gave even killed their guardian children too.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Sintulla26(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
What nonsense.I can't imagine my baby been treated in such manner.forget law,when am done with the maid,she will tell the storry to her angel.and in her next life she will never seize to talk about the marks I left in regards to the allerged torture. Can't stop sighing.

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by aspirebig: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
This story has been all over the place.
I never watched the video. My heart will be unable to take it.
May she receive the punishment she deserves and languish in prison. angry

That is the power of jet age and Internet, whatever happens in your living room can hit the net the next second.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by 46arcadez(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
keypad1:
women are more evil than men.

Evil women everywhere
Hell has no fury like a woman's rage

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by ehonda(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
In case u r just watching the video. so many of such is happening when u r out to work. Some times your gateman sell ur fuel. We spend 10hurs at work and just 4hurs at home with our family before we sleep. but with the latest technology in the cctv. U can watch ur home while u r at work from your mobile device. We are expert in deploying affordable cctv solution that meet ur needs. It can also serve as an intruder alert system.
There r so much more for u to learn from our expertise.
Just call or watsapp 08189956612
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
paleo:
Okay, waiting for the outcome. I am yet to watch the video though. Only been seeing the news around.
Google is ur friend.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by okpismart: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
She should be charged with attempted murder

7 common beliefs that make you terribly unhappy
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1611-7-common-beliefs-that-make-you-terribly-unhappy
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by condralbede(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
people are just saying serves her right in this forum,I knw some girls in this NL are worst than that maid.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by callme2dy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good that the baby is alive,shame to people carrying rumour that baby is dead.The maid must be regreting her actions by now.....but,too late for her.May God forgive her.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by keypad1: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
46arcadez:

Hell has no fury like a woman's rage
u r so correct bro
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by iluvweed(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wait oooh!.....Is the father of this girl alright at all at all............. shocked

I was even happy when i read that he had crippled the girl, So he just handed her over to police like that?.... shocked

I feel like Slapping the husband and wife together self...they are not worthy to be parents....How can they just hand over to the police?

What happened to army barracks self, why police now.... angry

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I still dey VEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by royalblood21: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2014
iluvweed:
Wait oooh!.....Is the father of this girl alright at all at all............. shocked

I was even happy when i read that he had crippled the girl, So he just handed her over to police like that?.... shocked

I feel like Slapping the husband and wife together self...they are not worthy to be parents....How can they just hand over to the police?

What happened to army barracks self, why police now.... angry

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I still dey VEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Bros no be naija the thing happened nao.... u knw for naija we take laws into our hands... for naija u go first kill urself befor u kill the maid sef grin

1 Like

Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by daveP(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Yeah, i agree she get demon, and she deserves flogging/beatings for doing that to that child, or maybe 10mins with one nairalander to carry out proper attitude adjustment.

BUT We've forgotten that this "i must get a maid syndrome has eaten into the family system.

Probably time spent with that baby reduced from say 15-16hrs to less cos of work, engagements etc. And thus maid-ism creeps in. Some dont believe they can survive without househelp and its sickening when you sit besides them and hear them call Iya Sikiru in the village to send over one lil girl or a lady or a boy, etc...... and here we are!!

It would have continued if that Cctv wasnt there. Even the parents had already trusted the maid within 20days that it took time b4 they could ascertain it was her(something called "trust on the bringer's word" i.e the one who brings d help is trusted so much and that trust is transferred to the maid. One cant even believe the maid can hurt a fly)

I hope the trend changes fast.

(in Koffi Kingston's accent) stay safe, dont try this@ home or @ school. Spend quality time with una pikin. That baby now fears even "friends of the parents" (a nervous coordination that may continue for sometime)which shouldnt be so........

(drops mic and descends podium)
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
The parents are patient and better than me. I would have opened my sewage tank, tie that maid hands and feet, and bury the maid there. Then I will pick up my phone and call her guardian and parents to tell them she ran away, that I need her back to refund my money she stole.

LOL death by drowning in shite??
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by xammyx(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2014
Men. I watch d video. It not kool at all embarassed
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Raxxye(m): 1:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Even the devil himself would cringe in terror at the heartlessness of his own daughter- the maid!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by janykute: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2014
I wish Idi Amin was still around,na firing squad straight away.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by iluvweed(m): 1:29am On Nov 25, 2014
royalblood21:

Bros no be naija the thing happened nao.... u knw for naija we take laws into our hands... for naija u go first kill urself befor u kill the maid sef grin

I swear bro!....I would have been dead before I kill the maid self.... grin grin grin
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by teehrt: 2:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Wow! Thank God.
She deserve more than death if there is any other case she could be charge for.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by M4gunners: 2:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Timzy234:

The Ugandan Police does not mess around...they have high class equipments e.g phone trackers, sniffing dogs EVEN IN THE VILLAGES...they would treat her as the law (Penal Code Act, Cap. 120 of the Laws Of Uganda) requires.

Representing Nigeria in Kampala, Uganda.
Noted
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by wiringdpt(m): 2:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Wetin you smoke?
breathless:
Just got this.
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Eillo(m): 2:26am On Nov 25, 2014
breathless:
Just got this.
the baby is NOT dead!
Re: Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge by Keypha(m): 2:35am On Nov 25, 2014
That maid na wicked person, o boy eeh see as she stand on that little girl back 2 times, she may be witch craft or marine sprite agent, cos how can a human act such evil, I will install that camera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Lockdown Could Lead To 7 Million Unintended Pregnancies - UN / A Marriage In Deceit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.