Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland (840 Views)

Win An Iphone 6, Blackberry Z3 & Infinix Zero / University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! / Strike: Ssanu, Ssanip, Nasu Vow To Fight On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Fussbot: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just joined nairaland and u've been bullied by some powerful monikers?u tried to fight back but just didn't know what to say?here are some tips for you to win a fight next timegrin

Don't start the fight:Try as much as possible not to start the fight.This is for no other reason but for people to pity you.When u are on ur right as for the cause of the fight,people tend to pity you thus making anyfin u say on point..By this u rake "likes";a very important tool in an e-fight.When people like ur comments,it boosts ur confidence and gives you a sense of winning.

Know who you are fighting:This is very very important.Try to know a li2 information about who u are fighting.How do u go about this?go to their profile,check their posts and topics created, there you know li2 about them.U can imagine you a secondary skul student fighting with a doctor in the UK?u are so dead guy..na medical terms in go use kill u grin.

Search for punchlines:Ur punchline is ur sword in battle.U can't know words to use as u are new here,so u go to for example Rap section to know how it is done.There are also some monikers gifted with how to craft a punchline beautifully,but they are only for ma usegrin Also don't underestimate ur brain,brainstorm for new punches on ur own.Also if u noticed the person is from ur tribe,don't hesitate to use ur language in fighting him.Trust me some words can't be xpressed in english.For example in yoruba if u want to say"aye e ti ta pau!bi guguru yaba"takes a day to interprete

Pls if you are not an expert,don't fight on GRAMMAR!This is one of the easiest way to humiliate one's self on NL.U tink everyfin u've written is correct?wrong!what about punctuation?etc..a fight on grammar is a one- off not just for newbies now,but for every NLander!..I look forward to it sha cus it has always been a comic-relief...

Develop a though skin:Trust me,some people can badmouth u and u feel like crying.Like it will rili get to you and u'd be like"does this person know me?...u can develop a though skin by seeing every fight as fun..don't take any fight personal..and lastly;

Know when to retreat!:See ma broda,in life,u win some and loose some.U can imagine that moniker u've been stealing his punchline fighting u with one of his other monikers?flee!...u can't just win some people..in this situation stop replying him/her and prepare to fight another day..with this few tips,we hope next time u got ursef into trouble or sm1 steps on ur toes..u know how to finish them off..tank yougrin
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol, OP sha. If you cant beat em, correct their grammar. grin grin grin tongue
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by missdebs(f): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
oh yea...pdp f*ckers here i cme
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by okabe(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one Op, totally concur wiv all u wrote
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Nastydroid(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
this dude need a job
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Fussbot: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nastydroid:
this dude need a job
u took ur time to read it..u also need a job
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Fussbot: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
missdebs:
oh yea...pdp f*ckers here i cme
u don miss road
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Nastydroid(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fussbot:
well I didn't
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Fussbot: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nastydroid:
well I didn't
e dey ur body
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Nastydroid(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fussbot:
e dey ur body
K
Re: How To Win An E-fight On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 26, 2014
Fussbot:

Big hug for you.nice one

(1) (Reply)

30 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa / The List Of Illegal Campus Released By NUC / Help A Fellow Nairalander Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.