Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 (44586 Views)

Customs Recruitment - Scammers On Rampage / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2011 List Of Shortlisted Candidates / Interview / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by scoield(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
vega84:
Pls let me make myself more clear ,if u wana join NCS I can help u.I can assure helping @ least 8 persons com next year depending on the GEO they hail frm and gender too.

just sent u a request on bbm
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Mazablaz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
You are entitled to your opinions.
Won't even waste time addressing your accusation on me being 2 people

I will never apologise for what am 100% certain of. Am not interested in customs job so lying bout anything won't be useful to me.

-i made no mistake in stating that the card was sold at a branch

I WILL NOT STATE THE BRANCH.The payment presently is no longer on going and even if it was, I will not state it.

Go on,throw further accusations.
U ve made ur point clear. so let us be, moreover u're not interessted in custom. PEACE
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by jimikata(m): 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mazablaz:

Won't even waste time addressing your accusation on me being 2 people

I will never apologise for what am 100% certain of. Am not interested in customs job so lying bout anything won't be useful to me.

-i made no mistake in stating that the card was sold at a branch

I WILL NOT STATE THE BRANCH.The payment presently is no longer on going and even if it was, I will not state it.

Go on,throw further accusations.
U ve made ur point clear. so let us be, moreover u're not interessted in custom. PEACE
Of what usefulness is ur info, if people are asking for the branch the card is been sold and u refused to state it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by musco4me: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
emiraty:

With all due respect, the staff in the branch you visited deserve to be sacked as this is a very dangerous knowledge gap

-am not applying for the customs job but know what am stating.I will not get on public forum and deceive people just for the fun of it as that will be very wicked.

.My friend bought his and has gone on to use the pin number to apply online

The reason why I will not specify the branch is to avoid what happened during immigration recruitment, if customs wanted you to know, they would have advertised.

I went as far as telling you its in zenith bank and also the cost.its now left to you to get the branch.
. Scam alert. U are a liar! If there is any sales of form going on, all branches nationwide are notified and mandated to sell the form. Guys dnt listen to this loafers!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by musco4me: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
jimikata:
Of what usefulness is ur info, if people are asking for the branch the card is been sold and u refused to state it.
do not waste ur time askn him for info. He is a scammer. All branches are always notified when this type of sales come up. Infact the PINs are distributed to all branches. There is no sales going on at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
musco4me:
. Scam alert. U are a liar! If there is any sales of form going on, all branches nationwide are notified and mandated to sell the form. Guys dnt listen to this loafers!

Alert on who? The zenith bank branch involved or me?

What do you understand by scam? Did I mention in any of my posts that money should be sent to my account or my number be called? don't be silly.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
musco4me:
do not waste ur time askn him for info. He is a scammer. All branches are always notified when this type of sales come up. Infact the PINs are distributed to all branches. There is no sales going on at the moment.

Am sure if you had read my posts, you would have seen where I stated that the branch has stopped selling.

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by musco4me: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
emiraty:

Alert on who? The zenith bank branch involved or me?

What do you understand by scam? Did I mention in any of my posts that money should be sent to my account or my number be called? don't be silly.

go and sit down. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
musco4me:
go and sit down. Ewu Gambia.

Thank you,dear.warm regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by musco4me: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
emiraty:

Am sure if you had read my posts, you would have seen where I stated that the branch has stopped selling.

next time u dnt spread false rumours here. We are here for serious business.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by musco4me: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
emiraty:

Thank you,dear.warm regards
ur welcome sweet heart.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
musco4me:
next time u dnt spread false rumours here. We are here for serious business.

Okay sir.
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by musco4me: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
emiraty:

Okay sir.
well done swty
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by johncreek: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Lolz... I like e-quarrel ehhhn... It dey swEet me..
Pls u guys should continue. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by josiahriches(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2014
No more loss of life pls
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by loppy87: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
First of all, there is nothing like Nigerian Customs Service------ It is Nigeria Customs Service.
Secondly, there is no recruitment on-going in the Service, don't be fooled and defrauded, any link sent to you is a scam.
Lastly, the Service will publicise its recruitment in the dailies when due.
Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by oksma: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
I checked the official website of Nigeria Customs and there is no vacancy announcement whatsoever. How could a government website not publish its own vacancy if there is any? The rumours going round about the job opening, I see it as a sham. Only privately owned websites publish the jobs and the Nigeria Customs; owners of the job did not. You've really got to be very smart. Some people say buy e-cards from Zenith bank and all that, I say be careful lest you fall a prey in another organised crime. Afterall, the banking sector is not above boards in all its dealings. If not, we would have still have that name "Intercontinental Bank PLC". So, you desperate job seaker, why not apply some caution than throw it to the wind? Make your research and above all be WISE! It is foolishness to believe a job opening that is not in the official website of a government, corporate organisation or public sector company it represents. Sounds, no matter how inaudible must be heard by the speaker. Wise up guys!!!
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by daramola123: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Why is so difficult for NCS to clear air on d issue relating to thier sale of form to innocent Nigerian who are interested in d service hereby gives way for people to be fraud wit payment of 3500 to d zenith bk? Is dia no agencies to checkmate all dis wicked act?
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by ikuserudele: 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sn Andels cleaning service company is looking for a female marketer.
Source for clients.
Promote the company services.
Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
Manage customer relationship
Requirements: Marketing skills, Good written and spoken English. previous experience
Send CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
Is diz thread still existing?
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by lokomo: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
dis customs stuff dont know wat is stil holding dis guys sad
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
[email][/email][url][/url] Custom underg. recruitment is wen pls
Re: Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2015 by kolawoleahmed(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Does CUSTOMS demands for a payment 4 kits after b recruited?

Its an urgent mata plss

and ao much is given to a star, two stars n 3stars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 / 6 Reasons Why Discrimination Against 2.2 & 3rd Class Graduates Should Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.