Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Request - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Request (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request by omogidi234(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hi people. How was your day? Quick one, I have a link to a company that has cash and looks out for supply. If you have links to a company that wants supply, you are cool. The company has cash up to twenties of million in Naija fund. If you have links, you would be entitled to some percentages upon confirmation/ supply/subsequent payment.

Please note that we are talking of big companies, like BUA, Larfage etc and not a one man show that you would have to chase them around before you are paid.

For more holla me 'kleandenation at yahoo.ca' leaving your phone contact/ the type of supply and I will contact you.

Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTERS: Let's Share Our Shipping Agents Experience / Jumia And Konga / Cfan Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.