Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

"Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) (13719 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / See What Happened To This Little Boy (Viewer Discretion Advised) / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
How desperate can some women be to bare all in this manner
The photographer even caught other photographers in the process of taking this picture

You should know better rather than circulating fake stories

This is a paorn pic

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by paix(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Women and marriage, they can do ANYTHING to get married.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by adamskutty(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
The world is truly coming to an end..It has been revealed that the pastor in this picture asked his female members who are spinsters to a beach where they were asked to UnCloth and were kissed on their ass as a sign for them to receive their prospective husbands which they quickly agreed to..Can you imagine such madness.

CKN

http://udumakalu./2014/11/19/to-get-husbands-pastor-undresses-and-kisses-female-church-members-asses-at-beach/
haha! This pastor dey enjoy oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by lertee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
crackhaus:

Images like those that keep debasing women will not be up for the whole world (and you) to see/dislike if the women in it are not willing partakers in said 'debasement' - they're solely responsible for their own shiit, this is my point.
Crackhaus biko,you are beginning to sound like we are in one deep argument,stop being defensive,i am not oblivion of the fact that the women in the picture consented to it. I am only expressing my dissatisfaction which is very normal.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by ApexTitan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
shocked

This is not a church or prayer session, that photo was taken during a p0rno shoot abeg.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by ApexTitan(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is nothing some bloggers won't do to get people to read their blogs. Fabricating lies even the devil wouldn't think of.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by folawiyoma(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ki leleyi ?
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by crackhaus: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
lertee:

Crackhaus biko,you are beginning to sound like we are in one deep argument,stop being defensive,i am not oblivion of the fact that the women in the picture consented to it. I am only expressing my dissatisfaction which is very normal.
Defensive about what exactly, is it my azz in the photo? cheesy

My response to you was/is to help you understand your dissatisfaction and its cause, we ain't in any deep argument.
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Fake story from a broke blog looking to promote traffic. Story has no location no church name no interviews nothing yet we buy it hook line and sinker. Shebi till the day they take our own pictures and use it to formulate a stupid story is when we will start understanding how these criminals operate.
They will take a picture form a story and say type amen and in hours you have 200,000 amens

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
aisha2:
Fake story from a broke blog looking to promote traffic. Story has no location no church name no interviews nothing yet we buy it hook line and sinker. Shebi till the day they take our own pictures and use it to formulate a stupid story is when we will start understanding how these criminals operate.
They will take a picture form a story and say type amen and in hours you have 200,000 amens

ezatily

im surprised the OP ran with it
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oya what is the name of the paorn
Ndi analyser
As if self proclaimed pastors haven't done worse

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by pickabeau1: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

you sef dey do like Ndi stoner..na u go stone the adulterous women for olden days

you no see say people dey line behind their own punny
turn by turn
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
aisha2:

Did you know a congregation could munch grass like nama or drink petrol at the command of a so called MOG till you saw it happen
No be MOG dey baff woman or sleep with them and anoint their kini kan with anointing oil or ask them to submit their rent money
Kissing their samba is a small thing IMHO,this is very mild
Worse has happened
Who doesn't remember the power enter tape from Bini
I won't be a bit surprised if this is real
African women will do anything to get a husband at the prompting of an MOG and the men are not spared in the stoopidity

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
This one no be pastor

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by surveyProf(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
surveyProf:
The story is for real, it happens in far away Jamaica...... shocked

http://iupdatejamaica.com/get-husbands-pastor-undresses-kisses-female-church-members-asses-beach/
jamaica? That explains the big booities

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by pickabeau1: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
surveyProf:
The story is for real, it happens in far away Jamaica...... shocked
http://iupdatejamaica.com/get-husbands-pastor-undresses-kisses-female-church-members-asses-beach/

strange

looked like pawn to me

ok... babyosisi.... my bad...

2 Likes

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
jamaica? That explains the big booities

No be only Jamaica o
Nigerian women too

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
pickabeau1:

strange

looked like pawn to me

ok... babyosisi.... my bad...

You need to kiss my behind to appease me grin
That is the only remedy
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:

No be only Jamaica o
Nigerian women too
many pastors are gods to these women.
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
cococandy:
many pastors are gods to these women.

Tufia

I would rather go to babalawo to collect love potion rather than naked maself in this manner all because of husband

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by pickabeau1: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
My calling is not to be a pawn pastor oo..

I humbly decline

grin grin
babyosisi:

You need to kiss my behind to appease me grin
That is the only remedy

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:

Did you know a congregation could munch grass like nama or drink petrol at the command of a so called MOG till you saw it happen
No be MOG dey baff woman or sleep with them and anoint their kini kan with anointing oil or ask them to submit their rent money
Worse has happened
African women will do anything to get a husband at the prompting of an MOG and the men are not spared in the stoopidity

That story was reported with location and even interview it had a video. This is a random picture and someone formulated a story and its swallowed.
I am not defending any church as worse things have been done in brain washing centers churches are becoming. I am decrying how we dont look at critical factors that make up a credible story before copying from blogs and spreading.
Stories like woman give birth after 5 year pregnancy no medical source only some corner corner church as witness.

This picture should be anything
If a story doesnt have 1. A location, A name in this case pastors name, an interviewed source or sources, dates when the supposed story happened its 99% fake

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
aisha2:

That story was reported with location and even interview it had a video. This is a random picture and someone formulated a story and its swallowed.
I am not defending any church as worse things have been done in brain washing centers churches are becoming. I am decrying how we dont look at critical factors that make up a credible story before copying from blogs and spreading.
Stories like woman give birth after 5 year pregnancy no medical source only some corner corner church as witness.

This picture should be anything
If a story doesnt have 1. A location, A name in this case pastors name, an interviewed source or sources, dates when the supposed story happened its 99% fake

You want the women interviewed or what
Now you have a location called Jamaica you want more?
Is it because pastors are incapable of this
What exactly is your argument?
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jamaica is not a location. If a story was done and Nigeria was just given as the location wont you ask where in Nigeria?
See how real stories are reported, the state, the town local government and street name that is a real story so anyone who wants to verify can simply go to that address and verify.

Again its not about pastors am not a fan of pastors its about blogs and how they manufacture lies and we help them pass it on without verification. Tomorrow it could be my picture or yours with a crazy story attached and manufactured to it if we keep accepting these lies they spread.

babyosisi:

You want the women interviewed or what
Now you have a location called Jamaica you want more?
Is it because pastors are incapable of this
What exactly is your argument?

3 Likes

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by tpia5: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pastors have suffered.

People just post anything and label it "pastor" these days.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by tolustx(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
In other news, US blasts Gambian president over anti gay punishments... https://www.nairaland.com/2015075/us-condemns-anti-gay-laws-gambia
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
This one no be pastor

Pastor Jeans & Sneakers...lol
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:

Worse has happened

Sometimes its because these women actually have a thing for their pastor that's why they do such things...women are mostly emotional so can do anything for someone they trip for...some weak a.rse men are the same...they will likely not even listen to another pastor let alone stripping to allow d man kiss dr ASSet...

Women will more likely do whatever Pastor Adeboye tells them to do than even listen to Bishop Oyedepo...I've seen a girl who told me she loves Adeboye & hates Oyedepo..you've heard the story of the seductress Pastor Adeboye talked about..

This pastor would have slept with these women already to have the swagger to bring them to the beach butt-na.ked to be filmed munching dr a.rse.

1 Like

Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
babyosisi:
This one no be pastor
Chai! That is a confirmed end time pastor.
The man don tap current finish grin
Re: "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) by tpia5: 1:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Obviously the man is not a pastor and that is not a church ( unless its a satanic or voodoo one).

What the man is more likely doing is " anointing" them" for the "twerking" business.

prostitution things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is A Woman's Financial Responsibility In A Marriage?. / 10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.