Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Tecno Phantom Z Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z Review (640 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z Review Beyond Specification / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z Review by Techcity(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
http://www.techcityng.com/tecno-phantom-z-review/
Tecno Phantom Z is the latest smartphone offering from Tecno mobile. The phone has been around for quite some time now and was officially released into the Nigerian market in August after a heavy promotional campaign during the FIFA 2014 world cup. Apparently, we got the device late but we still have to put up a phone review considering the fact that there is still a lot of promotional activities going on so people need have adequate product info.

Now straight to business, permit me to say that this device has transitioned Tecno to another level and you can now begin to make direct comparison with some high end devices like Samsung, HTC etc. The Phantom Z, also code named as Tecno A7 delivers almost everything you would require of a smartphone from premium metallic design (evident from the unboxing), functionality, clear & sharp and bright screen, to camera quality. It is a 5.2 inch Dual SIM phone that is richly designed with great ingenuity. As tempting as the Camera quality is with its Dual flash behind and even a flash in front.… OK, I won’t begin with that but a quick one for Selfie Lovers, this is the phone I would recommend so you can feel fly all day especially at Night.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUaCHAvAwMA
Re: Tecno Phantom Z Review by ritchienell(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Contact me for repairs infinix.techno and itel phone. 08185955493

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Got Galaxy S4 Up For Sale..?? / Tecno D9 / Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.