Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

From Surviving On 2 Indomie Noodles For 3days To Making N50k Per Week. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Surviving On 2 Indomie Noodles For 3days To Making N50k Per Week. (552 Views)

Buy Indomie Noodles As A Distribuctor / How To Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor / How Can One Be An Indomie Noodles Distributor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Surviving On 2 Indomie Noodles For 3days To Making N50k Per Week. by honourlaja(m): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2014
From Surviving on 2 Indomie Noodles For 3days To Making N50k Per week.

Making ends meet is no child's play. I didn't realise my parents were that rich to provide us with 3 square meals until I started living on my own in Abuja. I worked in a hotel, marketing company, dry-cleaning firm and worked so hard to become an expert in every skill my job entails but all to no avail. So working hard does not always mean you will be successful.

One great achievement I could point to when I was going through my ordeal is that I know God and still growing in Him. That means I've sought first God's kingdom and all I just needed was for God to add every other thing to me. That took couple of years to become a reality. So know that in seeking God, you need to prove to Him that you are truly His. And for every other thing to still be added, God will also take His time to perfect whatever He is giving you. I'm 28 in 2014, so it took me 12 years to receive that promise.

THE IDEA THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

While going through my ordeal, I dreamt and saw a name: ROCAPY SOAP. I wrote it down and started taking steps to the reality. I learnt how to manufacture soaps, register the name, trade-marked it. I was confused about what kind of soap to produce and sell, until I came across a formation for the treatment of stretchmarks, skin blemishes(pimples, eczema, blackspots, acne) and also exfoliates the skin and leaves your skin baby-like. ROCAPY Anti-stretchmark/Skin Exfoliating SOAP is spreading so fast that my weekly sales are hitting 50k. My customers see improvements within 2-3weeks and it's a Money-Back Guaranteed Biz. Should in case you want to inquire about it, whatsapp me on 08099226445 or join BBM channel: C003FDA77 or mail me: honourlaja@yahoo.com.

Patronise us to succeed more than this. We await your patronage.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Minimum Of $5000 Monthly... As An FLP Distributor... Pro Training / How To Start Your Own Betting Company Or Brand / Wordpress For Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.