Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Handshakes, Body Fluids And Ebola Matters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Handshakes, Body Fluids And Ebola Matters (351 Views)

Elubo And Ebola Twist / Ebele And Ebola / 7 Tips On Proper Handshakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handshakes, Body Fluids And Ebola Matters by Differentplace: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2014
HANDSHAKES, BODY FLUIDS AND EBOLA MATTERS
--------------- ------------
You go to a bank to conduct a financial transaction. You walk into the premises just in time to meet a colleague and a friend whom you have not seen in a while walking out of the bank’s entrance door. He hails and waves at you. You stop right in your tracks and move towards him. You shake each other hands firmly. The thought of Ebola virus mode of transmission via handshakes flashes through your mind but you quickly dismiss it.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/handshakes-body-fluids-and-ebola-matters/

(1) (Reply)

O God Pls Help!!! My Dream Is Bigger Than Me / ICC Prosecutors Withdraws Charges Against Kenya’s President / My Top 10 Regrets For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.