Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,341 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! (714 Views)

Drop The Name(s) Of Any Nairaland Lady You Know That Takes Pictures Like This / Unicalabar Supplementary List For The 2014/2015 Academic Session Finally Updated / What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! by dejt4u(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0JWToz_OPZw/VFea1EvOKDI/AAAAAAAAMxc/Mx6SMU6Hemo/s280/MOJI%2BDELANO%2BLOGO%2B.jpg[/img]

So last year, in December to be precise, MDB rewarded some loyal readers who participated in the 2013 end of the year COMMENT CHALLENGE.
Although what was won wasn't a lot monetarily, you our ardent readers still participated and showed your love and support for the blog. For this I say thank you once again.
This year however, MDB is 2+. And as we have grown older, we are taking thing's up a notch *wink*.
So this year, it's going to be a comment challenge/ reader(s) of the year award.
Read how it will work after the cut.
As you guys know, MDB is a growing blog, and whatever we will be giving out is not in any way commensurate to the devotion and loyalty some of you guys have shown over the years. Therefore our gift bag is just a token to say thank you and let you know that we appreciate you our readers. As we grow, we will continue to do more withing our financial means/ capacity.
This year like I earlier said MDB is taking things up a notch. Real MDBers know that this is a technologically inclined blog. I, Mojisola Delano love gadgets. So I thought, why not share with you guys some of myfavorite things(#Oprah thingz...lol), including some phone accessories? Things that I love personally, and use? And that's why I decided to give out the following to two blog readers of the year:

*.Over N30,000 worth of Zaron makeup courtesy of Zaron cosmetics;
*.A photo shoot by Mo Photography with free make over from Faari Makeovers;
*.Make up training from Zaron;
*.Spectacular Christmas cake from Cake master;
*.A retro phone receiver:I love this so much I don't know why. It took me a while to get one. Its not expensive or anything but reminds me of good old days... I hope whoever gets it loves it as much as I do;

Comes in different colors including plain: Winners can choose which color they prefare

*.A river Island wristwatch;
[img]http://riverisland.scene7.com/is/image/RiverIsland/628468_main?[/img]
Comes in Rose gold/ two tone(Silver and rosegold)
*.A very strong power bank: We all need one with the power situation of the country
*.A selfie mono pod: Who doesn't take selfies this days?

Selfie Mono Pod

*.A customized souvenir from MDB saying thank you for being the reader(s) of the year

As it is, we are still deliberating on what and what to give the first place and second place particularly since we don't know if it's a guy or a girl and what order it will be. However we will be giving out these items to our readers of the year, and there might even be more goodies!

And oh, There's N20,000 cash for the first place, and N10,000 for the 2nd place, in addition the things enumerated above.

So here's how to become the reader of the year:
From now till the end of December, you need to be very active on the blog. Stop being lazy! You, yes you...lol. You read and never leave comments. Start leaving your comments because they will count in deciding the winner.
Also introduce people to the blog. Get them to leave comments and indicate you introduced them to MDB. The more the merrier. Read, comment, share, introduce people, and get them to comment and reference you.

Those who have been consistent have an edge....but don't let that deter you. It's going to be very fair and public. If you love MDB and you want part of the goodies, here's your chance to show it.
So let the games begin guys. Introduce your friends, family, colleagues to MDB. Let the family get larger! Who knows? Next year we might even be giving out a Lamboghini...hehehe...anything is possible guys with your support. Lets end the year on a fun note, Lets do this! Good luck!

Also, the hunt for a blogger/writter/ event correspondent is still on. Please read about it HERE and share with loved ones. It's all part of our expansion and revamping plan. 2015 is gonna be a big year for MDB and everyone...Amen?!...Amen!

Source:
http://www.mojidelano.com/2014/11/get-in-here-mdb-is-rewarding-2014.html?m=1
Re: Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! by adebayour26: 2:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Now let's do it...end of d year goodies
Re: Get In HERE! MDB Is Rewarding The 2014 Reader(s) Of The Year With Goodies!!! by dejt4u(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2014
It's fun man.. Lots of goodies to be won.. Truly MDB

(1) (Reply)

Two Nysc Student Boat Turn In Ocean / What Is Wrong With This Pix? Hand Wash Edition. / Boboye Oyeyemi: My Surprise Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.